Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just ordered a baseball cap for my wife from saturn accessories. She says a cap helps a lot with top down. They also have an insulated glass/mug, a pen, and a watch. Hopefully they'll add more items soon.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Sunblock

OISky said:
Just ordered a baseball cap for my wife from saturn accessories. She says a cap helps a lot with top down. They also have an insulated glass/mug, a pen, and a watch. Hopefully they'll add more items soon.
I'm thinking I might need to get a cap or use sun-screen - a coupel weeks back when the wife and I went looking at new cars for the both of us I got a bit of sunburn on the back of my neck - of course that was largely from all the walking around and standing in teh lot talking to the sles rep and not so much from driving - but I have never in my life tanned - and I burn easily.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Lil GTO said:
I'm thinking I might need to get a cap or use sun-screen - a coupel weeks back when the wife and I went looking at new cars for the both of us I got a bit of sunburn on the back of my neck - of course that was largely from all the walking around and standing in teh lot talking to the sles rep and not so much from driving - but I have never in my life tanned - and I burn easily.
Now ya know what it is like ta be a *******.. Hehehehe....Skip...I am the *******....:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Lil GTO said:
You'll actually need both a cap AND sunscreen. The one that I use is the Bullfrog quick gel SPF 36.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fformula88 said:
:thumbs: Cool looking hat! Nice find!
Thanks ! ! :thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts