Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
thanks for the pics! You say the floor mats are @30. ? :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yup, I opened them ok....I like the oil cap. I'll order one asap. I hope the floor mats are black, somehow they came across in a brown color:D . These two "options" will get the install. Thanks Ernest. Re car cover, I want something just a bit heaver than a "thin" cover, my friend who has a C6 has a real parrachute over it.....True story....a guy driving by his house saw the vette constantly without a cover and one day dropped off the 'chute'.....I told the cheap old SOB he should have been embarrased, he wasn't.....I said that "you've got over $60 K in the garage with a $10.00 cover that came from a "drive by" ....he laughted:lol: You can't make this stuff up......:D :D

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are black, and a little dirty. The lighting wasn't so great either, but they look great when clean and shined, and I particularly like the deep wells in the diamond pattern. Dirt settles in and doesn't get out, pick the floor mat and dump it. It is a great design!!!! Oil Breather Cap from ION Red Line, can get you part number tomorrow, but your dealer can look it up. It comes standard on all ION R/L's.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have the same floor mats that Ernest has...they were $60 at my dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts