Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone here has opted for the accessory chrome wheels...the ones that cost $2K? I just saw a pic of them in a post over at Saturnfans.com....and I have to say I kinda like 'em.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
belletire said:
I like them, but for $2000 I have seen better.
It was your post that I saw over there. :lol: Hope you don't mind me reposting the pic.

·
Registered
304 Posts
nscrbug said:
It was your post that I saw over there. :lol: Hope you don't mind me reposting the pic.
HEHE no, actually I just updated my post to give proper credit to the Sosticeforum gallery.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Here they are on the car

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the pics, ruledawg! I doubt I would drop the 2 G's for 'em...but it's nice to be able to see them on the car instead of imagining how they would look. :thumbs:

·
Registered
304 Posts
To me, the old Viper rims match this car. I think it goes well with the inlet (or whatever its called) in front of the door.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Right Now I'd Take Any Wheels Just Want My Sky!!! I Am Probably On The Waiting List For Chrome Wheels Like Everyone Else. Hope They Come In Soon.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
slvrsky said:
Right Now I'd Take Any Wheels Just Want My Sky!!! I Am Probably On The Waiting List For Chrome Wheels Like Everyone Else. Hope They Come In Soon.
Well Saturn has just announced a whole line up of options for wheels to help lessen the burden of chrome demand on the production line... some don't look all that bad.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
That's what they want 2 grand for? They can keep them. Man I don't know who designed those but I have to assume it's the same guy that designed the wind screen. :lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
ruledawg said:
Here they are on the car
Those are nice. I would rather get the car, and spend the money...time without enjoyment is money...worth it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
2 grand is too much for me too. And after seeing them on the actual car just justifies my first instinct NOT to get them. To me all that shine would look better on one of those 18-wheelers you see on the highway rather than a car (just my opinion)........Hey there's that wrinkly top again........:cool:

·
Registered
115 Posts
belletire said:
To me, the old Viper rims match this car. I think it goes well with the inlet (or whatever its called) in front of the door.
Hey, these wheels are very cool. Can you verify if they will fit the Sky? And where might they be purchased?! If I'm gonna spend $2,000, it might as well be for a set of these babies!!............:cool:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I noticed that wrinkly top. I don't care for the chrome wheels anyway, but if I wanted them, wouldn't wait. I have been told it will be after summer to get my car, I would gladly pay 2k more to make it happen. I had my heart set on a boxter before I shifted to the Sky.. But Georgia falls are nice, and we can have a warm day in the middle of winter...top down, stereo on, grinning at the uptight commuters who pout through traffic rather than having funnn!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
skywulf said:
I noticed that wrinkly top.

Ok...I didn't wanna say anything, but since you beat me to it...it is pretty noticeable in those pics. Ok...I'll shut up now. :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Baggy is baggy..no shame in noticing. Is your top this way?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
skywulf said:
Baggy is baggy..no shame in noticing. Is your top this way?

Umm...don't have mine yet. :lol: But prayin' hard that it won't look like that. :willy:

·
Registered
304 Posts
SkyRaider said:
Hey, these wheels are very cool. Can you verify if they will fit the Sky? And where might they be purchased?! If I'm gonna spend $2,000, it might as well be for a set of these babies!!............:cool:
No. I've just always remembered them from when I was kid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts