Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can't post the official Saturn Document :banghead: I created a Word document with the list of accessories and some pictures... :thumbs:

Enjoy!!!

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Interesting. How does the tunneau cover affix to the car? Have you seen it. I've read that the one on the Solstice requires at least two holes.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Wow - great info! I'm glad to finally see some of these items. I am very interested in the splash guards - even more so that I've seen them and they really do look subtle.

The luggage rack also looks like it would be a good thing to have for longer trips out of town. I'm glad to see that it is a small rack and (from what I can tell) latches on instead of needing to drill.

Thanks!

·
Registered
802 Posts
PDF anyone?

Sky Dealer said:
Since I can't post the official Saturn Document :banghead: I created a Word document with the list of accessories and some pictures... :thumbs: Enjoy!!! Regards, :willy: S.D. :willy:
Super! Sky Dealer,
For those without "Word" here is a Adobe PDF of the same.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks Sky Dealer! I will be very interested in that luggage rack.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I will definetly buy the cold air intake and tonneau cover. I can't wait to get my new car !! :thumbs:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks much Sky Dealer!!

I'm impressed with the luggage rack. I wouldn't have thought I would want one but it doesn't look too bad:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
WOH!!! Back the trian up, lugage rack pics??? World premier right here, never seen before!!!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brentil said:
WOH!!! Back the trian up, lugage rack pics??? World premier right here, never seen before!!!
Glad I could sponsor the premier!!! :crazy: :angel: :crazy:

Regards,

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
Glad I could sponsor the premier!!! :crazy: :angel: :crazy:

Regards,

Do you have a price on the Luggage rack and the luggage rack with the weatherproof bag?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
JayZ said:
I'm impressed with the luggage rack. I wouldn't have thought I would want one but it doesn't look too bad:thumbs:
My thoughts exactly Watson:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SkyMan 07 said:
Do you have a price on the Luggage rack and the luggage rack with the weatherproof bag?
I will try to find out on Monday... :thumbs:

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
I went to my dealer today and tried to get pics of the accessories, but they didn't have any:confused: The parts guy had ordered my car cover(he said it would be in a neutral color, but not black due to heat absorption), but said they would not have a catalog w/ pics until about a month after the cars come out. He said they want to take pics with the actual cars, and that is why it takes so long. But... he did give me the SKY calendar off his wall that was supposed to count down to Spring-it ends in March.. Anybody else get one of these?? Really slick pics:drool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Got the Sky Calender and a poster of a Sky under a tree. And I got a Sky Mouse Pad. Yessirre, a genuine mousepad, an when it gets ta be dirty I can peel off the top sheet and the Sky is clean again. Skip....:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
623 Posts
I like the CAI and the Suspention Upgrade. But my favorite Accessory is the Bling Bling $2k Rims. I want those for my Summer Tires, and the standard rims (or if I could get some black out rims) for the Winter.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
azote said:
here you go brod'a
PDF download
Thanks, but the link goes to a whole bunch of nothing. I tried to navigate to it, but all I did was learn about open source software development. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts