Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do you purchase the accessory for the sky..........I am interesting in the wind shield......and how much

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where do I buy them

I actually like the saturn wind shield.....even though it is 350 where....do I purchase one....at a local dealership or on the saturn website (if it is on the website where?, I found where they are listed but not how you purchase

joe

·
Registered
96 Posts
At the local dealership.

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
skybeam said:
where do you purchase the accessory for the sky..........I am interesting in the wind shield......and how much
Ummmm-the windshield comes standard?:confused: -I hope we don't have to order one-otherwise we'll all be driving around with bugs in our teeth:D (just kidding:lol:)

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The users on the Solstice site have been at this a while longer and there has been lots of talk about replacement parts from horns to rims and exhaust.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the Kappashield/wind screen is that you have to remove it to put the top up and put it back in when you put the top down. Last night I went out to Kappasphere.com and read the installation sheet. That is where I got the info. Does anyone have any other info that other ones do or don't have to be remove each time?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Click on my modification and accessory index thread:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12726&highlight=index

In the first post, click on the link that takes you to the windscreens. There, you will see about 6 pictures of windscreens and accessories that Sol owners have purchased. The associated thread for each one is there as well if you need more info.

This index will probably be a good starting point for any future Sky owners looking to do modifications.

·
Registered
24 Posts
asenoff said:
For a windscreen for your Saturn sky go to my web site
wwww.allantewindscreen.com and in the upper right corner click on the Solstice name. I am making the same windscreen for the Sky
Jay Senoff
For those having problems finding the site, delete one of those first four w's for better results.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
mabrylm said:
Click on my modification and accessory index thread:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12726&highlight=index

In the first post, click on the link that takes you to the windscreens. There, you will see about 6 pictures of windscreens and accessories that Sol owners have purchased. The associated thread for each one is there as well if you need more info.

This index will probably be a good starting point for any future Sky owners looking to do modifications.
That thread is amazing. Thanks a lot for taking the time!

·
Registered
21 Posts
"Saturn Sky" Windscreen

O.K. My web site is now up and running, Just as soon as you take delivery oin your new "SKY" you can order my windscreen. Its just like the one l have been making for the "Pontiac Solstice" except this one will have a chrome trim along the edge of the screen. The picture shown on my web site will be corrected just as soon as the car comes out. Go to
www.allantewindscreen.com/Saturn_Sky.html

Jay Senoff

·
Registered
554 Posts
asenoff said:
O.K. My web site is now up and running, Just as soon as you take delivery oin your new "SKY" you can order my windscreen. Its just like the one l have been making for the "Pontiac Solstice" except this one will have a chrome trim along the edge of the screen. The picture shown on my web site will be corrected just as soon as the car comes out. Go to
www.allantewindscreen.com/Saturn_Sky.html

Jay Senoff

What didn't color finishes, like smoke, or car color tinted finishes? Are these going to be available?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am getting samples of 0ne way mirror finish that may be smashing, Problem is I would have to have order for 196 of them in order to place a order for the 12 sheet mininum. Colors are available but I found nothing worth wild. Smoke is no problem
Jay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts