Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little confused about all the acronyms used by forum members, such as CAI, TPW, the numbering scheme (3000, 3400, etc.), and others. Is there a previous thread which provides explanations?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Golf Sky said:
I am a little confused about all the acronyms used by forum members, such as CAI, TPW, the numbering scheme (3000, 3400, etc.), and others. Is there a previous thread which provides explanations?
CAI stands for "Cold Air Intake" option. TPW is an additional item to the event code(s) which stands for "Tentative Production Week". There are a couple of previous threads which show the list of "event codes" ie 3000, 3400 and their respective meanings. The codes changed around Easter time (they used to be only 2 digits) when the mfg plant/dealers converted from the Saturn to GM order management system.

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=49991&postcount=15

Hope this helps

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the assistance and the link. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Thanks for asking the question and providing responses. I thought my head was gonna explode from all those acronyms and I didn't want to sound too stupid... :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Never any stupid questions. Sometimes crazy answers... Skip.....my .04 cents worth....:) :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts