Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whom it may concern,

Just wondering if there was anyway that we could get the forum activated with Tapatalk. If you're not familiar Tapatalk is a service/application that allows a more streamlined forum experience from a smartphone. It supports Android, iOS, and I think even Blackberry. The app is payware, but I'm pretty sure it is free for a forum to register with the service for its members.

Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

·
Registered
81 Posts
hey Brad_wp..I asked the same question to the admins'
I was told they only use autoguide app so I downloaded it on my ipad it works great
but I would of perfered tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's disappointing, it seems like setting the forum up to use tapatalk would be easy, especially since it's already set up for a similar program. I definitely won't be paying for autoguide since almost all of the other forums I am active on use tapatalk. That and just in the description it appears that autoguide is only for auto related forums.

Don't really see any reason why they can't set the forum up for more than one mobile service. Maybe if enough people ask for it...

In the meantime BOO!!!!!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
You really need to browse these auto forums with Firefox and no script.
They run
11 scripts
thats right
11 scripts at all times.
With no script you can block 10 of those and only allow the scripting of the basic forum functions.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
That will be the day that I would use my BB or an iPhone or Android to log on to a car forum, it's bad enough for work..:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts