Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to post some pictures of my new wheels. I took them with my digital camera and tried to post them using my computer. Everything seemed to be going fine then I got a message that " a security token was either missing or mismatched". It gave me the option to notify the admins. I did that and didnt get any reply. So about a week ago, I used my daughters camera and tried posting the pics using the kids computer. I got the same message. That made me think that its not the camera/computer but perhaps my account on Skyroadster. The funny thing is, about a week before I tried posting the wheels pic, I posted a pic of my puppy and everything worked fine. Thats why I'm asking for your assistance. If you could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!!

·
Registered
17,442 Posts
this is a guess...when I bought my new camera, it was taking pictures with 12 pixels...and would not post...I had to reduce the megapixels to fit the allowable picture size allowable on this web site...or u can go to another picture site and they will do it automatically for u...it becomes complicated to say the least...but that may be the solution.

Are u mixed up yet? You can reduce the photo size u take in your camera by the menu option in these digital cameras..just have to find the menu that allows u to reduce the megapixels.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket download the pictures you want to put here on the forum, each picture on photobucket will have a series of boxes underneath to click and copy ..... copy the one that says IMG code. just copy and paste
works great and you dont have to worry about resizing your pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts