Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to skyroadster.com? I visit alot of forums and this one is the worst as far as banner ads, advertising...etc. It is almost like watching a commercial! It is a shame....I hope the money being made from the sales of ad placement is being donated to charity. Infact...who is making money from all the advertising? TimeSquare or Skyroadster.com?

Can one of the members on here who is a computer expert create a new Sky Forum? Please!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I know how much advertising is and I am hoping the person making the thousands of dollars in revenue...donate it all to charity!

have the forum members choose a few charities to donate too!

and how pathetic it is to ask members for $15 to $40 to upgrade their membership!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Amen!!! That's why I am on the kappa site more now this site use to be great for info now it's a 20 wait for all the banners and crap to load just to find out it's a worthless thread of a bunch of guys drooling over some lady or crap that belongs in who knows where. The owners could have took all this money and tried to save this car. That would have been a great cause. Do the owners have part in a oil company?? Bring back the old forum!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I upgraded my membership and turned all the extra ads off.

A second option is to use a web browser that blocks ads.

This discussion is one that has occurred many times. If you use the search function you will discover many ways that people have dealt with the additional ads.

:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts