Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chance to buy an investment property and I am considering selling my 2009 Red Line SE in Ruby Red. It is a 5 speed manual in excellent condition with 48600
miles. I am the second owner. It has the Trifecta tune, DDM short shift mod, DDM bracing bundle, JDM leather center armrest and quad exhaust tips plus other various mods and extras. Not sure what to ask for it and need some guidance. BTW, I am in Florida. The car has been in Florida most of it's life and never goes out in the rain.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Your'e in luck because I'm an expert on my opinion!!

Without any pictures I would say $13K on the high side (because it is a Ruby Red).

I think I would post it for $13.5K and not take any less than $11.5K.

(Let the debate begin!!)

Remember...I'm an expert on my opinion.

Jim

·
Registered
438 Posts
An opinion on car price is like a bellybutton and butthole...everyone has one. Do your research and price it at what you think is a good, fair price. With that said, I'm going to show you my bellybutton and say somewhere between $12,5 and $14,5. In my buttho....errr....opinion, I think pedal cars are worth a bit more lately then autos.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Is Ruby Red worth that much more? Otherwise RL's with 40-50K miles go for around $10-$11K around here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mike. I am reluctant to sell but just want to make sure of the right price as they rarely come up for sale.

Reactions: marlboromike
1 - 9 of 9 Posts