Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...lately....maybe we could post a link to our favorite funny forum post....we need to laugh a little bit!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a chance to welcome junior members to the forum...and let them know us oldtimers still have a sense of humor!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
You are right..... we all need a good :lol: now and then..... i am kinds blonde.... so i will just let all newbies know that...... when you come across a thread that makes you SMILE..... just make sure you remember where it is.. so you can SMILE MORE.. when you need it... i am not good at adding links... but..... LOVE TO READ THE FUNNIES....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
669 Posts
chris67 said:
...lately....maybe we could post a link to our favorite funny forum post....we need to laugh a little bit!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a chance to welcome junior members to the forum...and let them know us oldtimers still have a sense of humor!
well chris, I really enjoyed your post about the scrape...your observations were right on...I went through exactly what you described :D (http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?p=81903#post81903)

I have a great time on this forum...we are a VERY diverse group, but we all enjoy the SKY.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ouch

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hey don't laugh I did that once, and it wasn't a pretty sight....lolo:lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I think thats my brother-in-law.................he was never good around liquids.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
chris67 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have always had my sense of humor, it the other senses that give me fits!:lol: :lol: :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
OMG... IS THAT ME?.. hehehehe..... i have trouble walking at times SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I better get more insurance on the new pool, if the grandkids are going to do stuff like that!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
by risking a good yelling at....... I think SPECIFICS need not.. NOT be typed... Generalities are just fine....SkyBaby-07

We DONT need a WORD war....... too many of them lately..... THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE FUN... and INFORMATIVE...... THIS IS MY OPINION.. AND MY OPINION ONLY....

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
jarcher said:
Yup! I read on GayForums.com that this is the number 1 forum gays like!

(dodging fireballs)

:lol:

OMG....HERE WE GO AGAIN...............:rolleyes:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I hope that kid never tries Sky Diving! :lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
MRSVIPER said:

OMG....HERE WE GO AGAIN...............:rolleyes: