Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother works for R&D at an after-market car co. He said once I get my Sky he can build a prototype for an exhaust and then they can mass produce them. Has anyone bought an exhaust yet, and if so how much did it increase the HP? What company did you buy it from? Any feedback on what you guys would like to see in an exhaust would help. My bro has worked for almost all the top racing companies, so he can build pretty cool stuff. :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Tell him he can start with a better muffler :lol: I've heard around here that the stock one is really restrictive, but the stock exhaust piping is 2.5", so i don't really think you need to upgrade that unless your going past 300hp.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I told my brother the info you gave me and he says he can add 12-15HP with his exhaust.

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you guys can get a nice system developed and set up the supporting vendor thing with this site, being the first to the market place would probably be very lucrative(profitable)

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Magnaflow and Kappa exhsuast are both proven to add about 10HP to the wheels for the Solstice.

Don't forget you can gauge interest/product ideas all you want but if you want to sell products through the forum you must first become a Supporter. You can PM me for details when interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts