Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. I have been waiting for my Sky since April.... i was told a couple months ago it was ordered... and come to find out it hasn't even beed ordered yet! i'm sure you know I have been very upset the last few days. Anyway...The dealership offered me their Demo....147 miles on it... kinda scary. It has some aftermarket rims that I don;t like and would prefer the stock rims instead, especially the painted rims. Since I will not be able to get the stock painted alloys.....I am looking for someone in Northern Cali to swap with me... i will post picks tonight when I get off of work so you can se the rims..... I just want stock wheels instead.....

kenneth
925 200 0455

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lets see what you have and maybe there might be an opportunity to swap...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Post those PICs, I have what you want, you might have what I what. My tires are pushing 10,000 miles, but we can work it out. PM me if interested:thumbs:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ken said:
hello all. I have been waiting for my Sky since April.... i was told a couple months ago it was ordered... and come to find out it hasn't even beed ordered yet! i'm sure you know I have been very upset the last few days. Anyway...The dealership offered me their Demo....147 miles on it... kinda scary. It has some aftermarket rims that I don;t like and would prefer the stock rims instead, especially the painted rims. Since I will not be able to get the stock painted alloys.....I am looking for someone in Northern Cali to swap with me... i will post picks tonight when I get off of work so you can se the rims..... I just want stock wheels instead.....

kenneth
925 200 0455
I will have painted alloys for sale in about a week, PM if you are interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts