Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum so hope I'm posting in the correct spot ...

I have an order in for a blk Redline and did not go with the chrome wheels (personal taste - seemed to be 'too much' chrome). I just found the Kappasphe accessory site and thought the black wheels could look awesome ... or they could be too much.

My wife's given up asking for my opinion on wallpaper & paint because I just can't envision what something will look like "in real life," but am wondering what others might think about the blk wheels with the black body.

http://www.kappasphere.com/handler.cfm?cat_id=20106&prod_id=2340&function=product

Scott/Minneapolis

·
Registered
239 Posts
Black on black looks great!!! I bought some black 19s with a polished lip for my sky =)

while your at it, smoke the taillights :thumbs:

I dont plan on smoking my tail lights since I think red taillights on red paint looks very sexy but I do plan on smoking the headlights and smoking all the chrome stuff I can find on the car.

Marco
:cheers:

Teacher1 said:

I have an order in for a blk Redline and did not go with the chrome wheels (personal taste - seemed to be 'too much' chrome). I just found the Kappasphe accessory site and thought the black wheels could look awesome ... or they could be too much.

My wife's given up asking for my opinion on wallpaper & paint because I just can't envision what something will look like "in real life," but am wondering what others might think about the blk wheels with the black body.

http://www.kappasphere.com/handler.cfm?cat_id=20106&prod_id=2340&function=product

Scott/Minneapolis

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a Black Redline on order too. I agree with you on the wheels. I think a solid black wheel would look better though. I thought about getting the factory alum polished ones powder coated in a shinny black finsh, not flat black as many think of powder coatings.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
CJREDLINE said:
How do you smoke the tail lights ? I mean without buying aftermarket ones.
Well first off ya crush it too a fine powder and then get your pipe , load it up and lite it up. Skip...hehehe......:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Do a search online....they sell this film to smoke your tailights or headlights....they also sell a spray to smoke your lights. Or just go to your local tuner shop....most local hookup shop can do this for you.

Marco

CJREDLINE said:
How do you smoke the tail lights ? I mean without buying aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Also if you want to smoke your chrome vent, grills and handles you can take them to a local chrome place and ask if the offer smoke chrome services.......I dont know if you have seen black chrome wheels....do a search for some black chrome wheels online....Black chrome looks pretty cool....it still has that chrome mirror effect but its black.

Marco

·
Registered
239 Posts
Heres an example of black chrome

Regular chrome

Marco

·
Registered
337 Posts
black sky/rims good choice!

Teacher1 said:

Scott/Minneapolis

ALOHA TEACH! :D

HERE IS A QUICK HACK JOB to give you an idea on those Kappa rims and your Black Sky...

I wish I had more time to do a better job...but I am busy, busy...and don't have the time right now.

Hope this can give you an idea...Personally...it looks good.....I would go for it!

Alohas :cool:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts