Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate that the solstice has more modern looking vents than the sky. for a car this new and this sharp, you'd think they wouldn't do the same style vents that they were doing in the eighties. Just looked at a sol and it bothered me. sorry for the rant. ahhh!!!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
That's what we are here for. I was kind of surprised when I saw them in the demo last year but I was still too awestruck by the body to care.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Are you referring to the front end? I think the Sol got the vents it has to also fit closer with the Pontiac branding the rest of the fleet has with the honeycomb looking vents.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
marklynn70 said:
I was referring to the interior air vents.
And that would make much more sense! Sorry... dumb me.

(and I'll agree the Sol's cockpit is more futuristic -- vents included)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
1994SC2 said:
And that would make much more sense! Sorry... dumb me.

(and I'll agree the Sol's cockpit is more futuristic -- vents included)
No biggie, don't know until you ask.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yes i was talking about the air conditioning vents also...it just seems like most nicer vehicles in the past 3 years have switched to the newer "circle" style for lack of a better word...you'd think that the sky would also. especially since the sol has it. oh well.

·
Registered
351 Posts
MattBrenner03 said:
yes i was talking about the air conditioning vents also...it just seems like most nicer vehicles in the past 3 years have switched to the newer "circle" style for lack of a better word...you'd think that the sky would also. especially since the sol has it. oh well.

I would have preferred the round vents too but the round vents are retro and were used in the 60's Vettes as well as the after market under-the-dash units.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts