Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few pics--the right image was taken at 10:30pm, the left image just playing around with my photoediting software (it's called a spotlight effect). It never really gets completely dark here during the summer. And the light at night can be very interesting. The middle image taken at high noon. Some daytime mountain shots coming soon..................:cool:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
SkyRaider said:
A recent pic taken at 10:30pm..............It never really gets completely dark here during the summer. And the light at night can be very interesting. Some daytime mountain shots coming soon..................:cool:
BEAUTIFUL car. Very sharp.:thumbs: We definately want to see pics of a beautiful car in beautiful Alaska.:)
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
SkyRaider said:
A few pics--the right image was taken at 10:30pm, the left image just playing around with my photoediting software (it's called a spotlight effect). It never really gets completely dark here during the summer. And the light at night can be very interesting. The middle image taken at high noon. Some daytime mountain shots coming soon..................:cool:
One of the turnouts on the Seward Highway with the car overlooking Turnagain Arm and the mountains beyond would be my choice... Fairly close to you and extremely scenic...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
Thanks for the pix. I ordered silver pearl and was wondering how the aluminum stubby would look on the black base. I like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
Maverick said:
Thanks for the pix. I ordered silver pearl and was wondering how the aluminum stubby would look on the black base. I like it.
I ordered the aluminium stubby for my silver pearl also. They sent a black stubby. By the time I pay shipping back and forth I might as well throw it in the garbage and not do business with those people anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
482 Posts
Is the black all that bad? I like both so I lift it up to the boss and she wants the aluminum. I could live with the black, on problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
Maverick said:
Is the black all that bad? I like both so I lift it up to the boss and she wants the aluminum. I could live with the black, on problem.
Well no. It doesn't look that bad. But it's not the one that extends. And the threads would not fit the threads on the car. It had two different threaded adapters to use but I could not get the threaded stud out of the Sky base. Any suggestions?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top