2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Thanks T

T,

Thanks for putting all your video links together in one place. :thumbs:
I missed seeing them over the weekend as I never logged on to my computer the whole weekend.

Great Job, you know what I'm going to ask for next! :D
See you soon darlin' :seeya: when we head for the Skylands. :willy::driving:

Hugs

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T,

Thanks for putting all your video links together in one place. :thumbs:
I missed seeing them over the weekend as I never logged on to my computer the whole weekend.

Great Job, you know what I'm going to ask for next! :D
See you soon darlin' :seeya: when we head for the Skylands. :willy::driving:

Hugs
It's about time you got on the PC. LOL ....:D Missed ya. See ya soon. :) Big Hugs T.
Having some issues with the PC, to make copies at the moment. My PC keeps freezing up and it won't recognize the CD so I can make copies. I am trying to fix it.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
It's about time you got on the PC. LOL ....:D Missed ya. See ya soon. :) Big Hugs T.
Having some issues with the PC, to make copies at the moment. My PC keeps freezing up and it won't recognize the CD so I can make copies. I am trying to fix it.
Time for a new PC, or you and Mr T could just come over this weekend and use mine, we'll order some pizza's and crack open a couple bottle's of wine. :D

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Time for a new PC, or you and Mr T could just come over this weekend and use mine, we'll order some pizza's and crack open a couple bottle's of wine. :D
I'm in..... :D Do You have any wine????? I could always get some if ya need it. LOL:lol: Your house is like a package store or should I call it a liquor store? I lost my cell phone (and my mind), I think I left it at work. If ya call me and I don't answer my cell, call the home number. :D T.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I'm in..... :D Do You have any wine????? I could always get some if ya need it. LOL:lol: Your house is like a package store or should I call it a liquor store? I lost my cell phone (and my mind), I think I left it at work. If ya call me and I don't answer my cell, call the home number. :D T.

What do you want us to call you??? I can probably think of a couple of things...:jester:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What do you want us to call you??? I can probably think of a couple of things...:jester:
Be nice.... :D Call me the life of the Party. heee heee. :D
hey what do you want to call me anyways, I want to know... :confused:

Do you want a copy of the Video? I can send one to you. If yes... PM me with info.. T.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Be nice.... :D Call me the life of the Party. heee heee. :D
hey what do you want to call me anyways, I want to know... :confused:

Do you want a copy of the Video? I can send one to you. If yes... PM me with info.. T.
Friend...:D or pain...lol. Just kiding T... And just remember If the phone doesn’t ring... It's me....

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
That all belongs to Mrs Skyman-CT :D
Make mine a Blanton's on the Rocks please :cheers:

Did you find your cell phone yet? :willy:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Friend...:D or pain...lol. Just kiding T... And just remember If the phone doesn’t ring... It's me....
:lol::lol: ( I Understand now) :D T. ok me....

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That all belongs to Mrs Skyman-CT :D
Make mine a Blanton's on the Rocks please :cheers:

Did you find your cell phone yet? :willy:
Yes... It was at work.
Yes I know what ya drink. I owe you one. :D T. Maybe on our next trip. :cheers: T.

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Yes... It was at work.
Yes I know what ya drink. I owe you one. :D T. Maybe on our next trip. :cheers: T.
I'll call you tomorrow night after I check in to the hotel.
Turning in for the night now, :sleep: have to be on the road by 4:30 AM. :yawn:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll call you tomorrow night after I check in to the hotel.
Turning in for the night now, :sleep: have to be on the road by 4:30 AM. :yawn:
\
Good night my friend... Hugs T.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
That was the first time I saw the third video. I like that you made sure you threw in every bizarre or potentially embarassing photo you could find! :glol:

And boy, did I ever luck out! :D

Very nice, T!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That was the first time I saw the third video. I like that you made sure you threw in every bizarre or potentially embarassing photo you could find! :glol:

And boy, did I ever luck out! :D

Very nice, T!
I'll find or take a crazy picture someday I promise you that. You CAN'T be left out. :nono: Glad you like it. Sure brings back the good times. T.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts