Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well picked her up last night and all I can say is WOW!

Of course it had to pour when I took her home but today going to work I was able to have the top down. She is a real looker and everyone really does stare! :drool:

I will post more and pics (once the weather clears) but I have a real busy couple of days. Just wanted to say WOW, 19 months was totally worth the wait. :D :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Pics

I would love to see some pics of that color combo when you get a chance. I was close to choosing that also. Congrats!! :yesnod:

Sue

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congratulations!! You will definitely make heads turn - enjoy the attention!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
You had rain ... some of us will need to install a snow plow in front of our SKY to get home from the dealer's.

:jester:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Waiting on the pics as you can clearly see why......

GetAboutRL, I think you're right about that snow plower... I was hoping maybe a leaf blower but I don't think that's going to be the case.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Some new pics

She is a dream! What is this thing called work that keeps me away from driving her? Can't wait until the weekend so I can really do some serious driving.

Driving to work was with the top up and once I got to work I don't know how many times I had to go out and show her off. I lost count at twelve.

Going home I was able to put the top down and turn up the heat. I was then able to see how many people actually do :drool: over her. The monsoon system is sweet and I love cranking it up.

On Saturday she gets a new alarm system with paging and perimeter and tomorrow we go into our mod shop to see about getting the quads.

Here are a few pics from the dealer and in the garage with her brother VUE.

Hopefully it will be nice this weekend so I can get some nice pics.

SKY Pick up Sept 13 a.jpg SKY Pick up Back.jpg SKY Rose Sept 13.jpg SKY VUE in garage.jpg SKY wet.jpg

·
Registered
900 Posts
OMYGOSH,:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: 2nd picture!!! Now that my friends is a shot!!!! Just beautiful.:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
verrrrrryyyyy nice RIDE:cheers: :cool: :cheers: CONGRATS!!! She's beautiful!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Damn, that white with red is sharp. Enjoy, THAT is one pretty car. (eh?)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nya, Nya

And to think, I got to sit in it! :cheers: (As you can see, I'm living vicariously through you, skybright)

Now, let's get the RLs back on track, shall we? :thumbs:

·
Registered
168 Posts
OMYGOSH,:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: 2nd picture!!! Now that my friends is a shot!!!! Just beautiful.:thumbs: :thumbs:
My bet is; the favorite picture is the one in the garage.... AT HOME!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I like the license plate frame. Of course the car is nice too. Where did you the the frame?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it is a nice picture, I have it as my desktop and it looks sweet!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And to think, I got to sit in it! :cheers: (As you can see, I'm living vicariously through you, skybright)

Now, let's get the RLs back on track, shall we? :thumbs:
I hope you get your RL soon so we can take a cruise.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts