Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, are people ever interested in the car. We live in a small community and people stop me at stop signs and want to know about the car. It takes a long time to get gas due to answering all of the questions. I had an experience like Angelqute1. The family was having Easter brunch and we were seated next to a window near the parking lot. 4 of the cars were 4 of our Saturns, including my Sky. Every couple of minutes a daughter or grand daughter would say "turn around" and there were people checking out my car, looking in the window and walking all around it. One fellow left and returned with friends to check it out. I feel so responsible to keep it spotless now. All we've had is yucky rainy weather until today. Headed straight to the do it yourself carwash. This is so totally fun. My baby is AWESOME. It was worth the wait.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I know what ya mean... WOW.. THE ATTENTION.... it is overwhelming actually for me.... i dont like to be the center of attention...YEAH.. RIGHT!!!!... i have had a few people at lights ask me what she is.... and the price.... but, the stares.. the double takes... heads turning.... i know when we brought her home the first night... and we live in a VERY SMALL TOWN IN THE COUNTRY.... in Illinois... there was a very LONG line of cars waiting to go straight and we got in the turning lane... my husband was behind us in Our Vue... and my girlfriend was driving me in My SKY.... when we got home... he just GOT OUT AND LAUGHED AND.. SMILED.. AND LAUGHED... and.. i just kept asking.. what is that about???... he laughed some more and said that NO ONE WENT WHEN THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN....... they were TOO BUSY WATCHING MY GIRLFRIEND AND I.. 2 blondes.. IN MY CAR GO BY.. AND GAWK.... omg.... this car does bring the attention...... of course.. we loved it.. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I know what ya mean... WOW.. THE ATTENTION.... it is overwhelming actually for me.... i dont like to be the center of attention...YEAH.. RIGHT!!!!... i have had a few people at lights ask me what she is.... and the price.... but, the stares.. the double takes... heads turning.... i know when we brought her home the first night... and we live in a VERY SMALL TOWN IN THE COUNTRY.... in Illinois... there was a very LONG line of cars waiting to go straight and we got in the turning lane... my husband was behind us in Our Vue... and my girlfriend was driving me in My SKY.... when we got home... he just GOT OUT AND LAUGHED AND.. SMILED.. AND LAUGHED... and.. i just kept asking.. what is that about???... he laughed some more and said that NO ONE WENT WHEN THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN....... they were TOO BUSY WATCHING MY GIRLFRIEND AND I.. 2 blondes.. IN MY CAR GO BY.. AND GAWK.... omg.... this car does bring the attention...... of course.. we loved it.. SkyBaby-07
They were probably wondering who are those gorgeous young ladies, then they seen the car right....:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
You are way tooo kind..... ty..... but.... i dont think they even NOTICED US... in the car..... SkyBaby-07

1 - 4 of 4 Posts