Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may have already been talked about, but since I can't make a poll to do this, I might as well take a "poll" right here. The question is, what color Sky will you go for? Also, leather, or cloth?

Me personally, I want black or the awesome blue one that's featured in the calendar. Leather, definitely!

·
Registered
623 Posts
Grey Metallic Exterior, Black on Black Leather Interior.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well, so far the first mate says midnight blue with dark gray leather interior. If this thread continues - this will change! :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm thinking about either the Bluestone or the Chili Pepper Red. Leather seats of course. They get hot but I expect they will be so much easier to clean.

Rick

·
Registered
411 Posts
I want to see every damn color in person! dammit, lol :D My perfect car has to be exactly what i want, none of this.. "Kriekee!! I should have gotten that hot Chilli Pepper Red!" I'll wait until i see all the colors live. But, so far either Black, or the Silver that ive fallen in love with from the start, lol It shows the detail the best and that's what makes this car to drool about & I want people droolin over muh saweet ride. :willy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
My dealer here in Canada said to get one in the first allotment, I have no choice as all 12 he is receiving are silver with manual tranny.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Color Choice

Hey, I may be lucky because I want mine in the BRG (or Saturn's version of it) with light leather interior. So, all you people going for blue, red and silver can have yours and fight over them.

Marc :lol: :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
cardero said:
My dealer here in Canada said to get one in the first allotment, I have no choice as all 12 he is receiving are silver with manual tranny.

Huh! Are they on crack or something. All Sky's will be delivered by order only, none of this dealerships get what the factory decides stuff. You will be able to choose all your options, including color come November when ordering opens.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Delnari said:
Huh! Are they on crack or something. All Sky's will be delivered by order only, none of this dealerships get what the factory decides stuff. You will be able to choose all your options, including color come November when ordering opens.
thats what I thought too! no dealer should be getting all their cars in just one color without taking orders first! thats just not smart.

but then again, we know how much credit we should give the average dealer for their info.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My dealer here in Victoria BC Canada has told me late spring of next year before they see the first base sky cars minimum with approx. wait of 4 more months for RL version. The solstice is to begin delivery within 60 days but get this the sales guys said their getting one the first month then between 2 and 3 cars each month as the quota is split up between Canadian solstice dealers so I emagine the sky will be the same or close. Both dealers said you can order your options and wait or a few dealer cars are coming in with set stuff.
I'm 12 on the list the dealer is 1 and 2 so paticence will be parimount :). I asked if we get the demo skys to see before then and was told nothing has been set up yet :( but I did see the solstice well I was there it is a very nice looking car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm first on a list at a Saturn dealer in Massachusetts. I was also told that I would not be able to order colors / options. He said when the first allocation comes in (maybe 2 or 3 cars) I have 48 hours to make my choice and buy one or I go off the list completely. This is very different from my experience with the Sol - I ordered all specific options, etc. Only problem, of course, is that the car will come in so that that I won't want it. The similarity between the Sol and Sky experience is that both dealers wanted $1,000 down and the amount is refundable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Delnari said:
I guess based on the comments from the gentleman from Mass. above, my dealer may have received info many other dealers are getting as well. Who knows who is the one hitting the base pipe too much.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Slade said:
I want to see every damn color in person! dammit, lol :D My perfect car has to be exactly what i want, none of this.. "Kriekee!! I should have gotten that hot Chilli Pepper Red!" I'll wait until i see all the colors live. But, so far either Black, or the Silver that ive fallen in love with from the start, lol It shows the detail the best and that's what makes this car to drool about & I want people droolin over muh saweet ride. :willy:
most of the colors are already available on other Saturns, Myself i am getting the Chili Pepper red... with black cloth interior...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Are you saying some of the colours announced for the Sky are already available for other cars? Dam now I have to go back to the dealer to check this out.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rick112 said:
Are you saying some of the colours announced for the Sky are already available for other cars? Dam now I have to go back to the dealer to check this out.
I believe all of the colors announced are available (under different names) at this time on other cars.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
kingofhearts said:
Does anyone have a definite list of interior color options with the leather package?
So far the only two options shown has been all black and the black+red two tone.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts