Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're coming IN.!!!!..:D . Moving up in the line!!!!:willy: Congrats to ALL. :cheers: EXCITING!!!! And I'm fixin to head offshore.. and just my luck it will come in while I'm gone :eek: But that's oK... My wife says she will be REAL Happy to pick it up and drive it around while I'm gone.... What a GREAT wife!!!! I'm a LUCKY Man!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Congrats on you new SKY....:cheers: Now you go stock up on all the gas you can get you hands on. Your wife is going need all she can get,,,,, Texas is a big'ol state!!:lol: Oh and for a initiation you have to top off alllll of are SKY'S on this here forum. :lol: Again Congrats.:cheers:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on you new SKY....:cheers: Now you go stock up on all the gas you can get you hands on. Your wife is going need all she can get,,,,, Texas is a big'ol state!!:lol: Oh and for a initiation you have to top off alllll of are SKY'S on this here forum. :lol: Again Congrats.:cheers:
Whooaaaa... I don't know about that.... besides... our's has not come in yet.... BUT... I don't mind throwin a BBQ for all that can make it.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Yeah, That is a good lookin smoker.:drool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Whooaaaa... I don't know about that.... besides... our's has not come in yet.... BUT... I don't mind throwin a BBQ for all that can make it.
I can bring the roadkill....Skip....:) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds Good to me.... Write in your calendar... The weekend closest to April 1st... I'll have to look up what day it is.... I have a BBQ that weekend for my Motorcycle buddies..This will be the 10th annual.... hotglue's "Gatherin' Of the Fools".... 2 years ago we had folks ride in from 15 states. I think Y'all would fit RIGHT in!!!!!! Pretty good Q if ya don't take that as brag.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I can bring the roadkill....Skip....:) :)
Skip, These people are from Texas. Alabama road kill ain't big enough for them. They cook whole steers, cows, bulls, or what ever them things are. Didn't you see his bbq grill in his avitar. Damm thing is as big as our Skys.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Skip, These people are from Texas. Alabama road kill ain't big enough for them. They cook whole steers, cows, bulls, or what ever them things are. Didn't you see his bbq grill in his avitar. Damm thing is as big as our Skys.
I figured that by tha time I hit Texas I wood have kilt at least 25 lbs. of possom ,treerat, **** and whatnot...Skip...:)

·
Registered
131 Posts
MMMMmmmmm......BBQ that sounds good......:cheers:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I figured that by tha time I hit Texas I wood have kilt at least 25 lbs. of possom ,treerat, **** and whatnot...Skip...:)
What!!!! no armadillo???? That's just like possum on the 1/2 shell. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
What!!!! no armadillo???? That's just like possum on the 1/2 shell. :lol:
I'll let Ernest bring the armadillos. Anything that jumps up in the air to commit sewercide I don't want...Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm serious about the BBQ. Looks like a bunch of good folks here from inside and outside the Great Republic of Texas. :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
921 Posts
There you go misrepresenting us Texas folks, we have BBQ armadillo roadkill appetizer all the time.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Howbout Rat Toe's. We need some Rat Toe's to go alone with those Armadello's and Possums!!!!!:lol: And then don't forget about the most important thing!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said "and what not" that includes all makes and models of road kill. I can bring a pony keg. It can ride shot gun.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hotglue, Between all your biker friends and Sky friends.:thumbs: You just might have your hands full come April 1st. If you need some help, I know a little about those babyback ribs!:drool:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hotglue, Between all your biker friends and Sky friends.:thumbs: You just might have your hands full come April 1st. If you need some help, I know a little about those babyback ribs!:drool:
Geph, Thanks, come on down and we'll do some cookin. Usually between 100 and 150 scooter buddies depending on weather. I can cook for 350 on the big pit, and still have the old pit that will cook for 125. Have not had to fire up the old pit since I built the big one. I usually cook brisket, chickens and sausage, but we can fire up the other pit for ribs!!!! sounds GOOD!:drool: :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts