Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just start a thread for those of us who think we will be getting allocation numbers from our dealers today or this week. I was told that they would be finding out their allocation today!

I'm #2 on the list so I'm just hoping that they get that many for the first months release. Let us know if you hear anything.

I'll be posting the results from my dealership in a few hours. (that is, if they were correct in their assumption that they would get numbers today)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Please let us know! I am on vacation, but will check out the dealer world site in a few hours. Have to go to a dentist appt. now... :banghead:
Cheers,
Jill

·
Registered
328 Posts
:confused: Curious to hear the news. :confused: I am stuck in Baghdad, because I was bumped off of my flight back to my FOB :mad: .... good news is I should be on the "short" calendar when I return tomorrow. :cheers: I am #2 as well and I better still be #2 when I see them FTF in Jan . :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
usmc said:
I'd just start a thread for those of us who think we will be getting allocation numbers from our dealers today or this week. I was told that they would be finding out their allocation today!

I'm #2 on the list so I'm just hoping that they get that many for the first months release. Let us know if you hear anything.

I'll be posting the results from my dealership in a few hours. (that is, if they were correct in their assumption that they would get numbers today)
Ok Jarhead what is happening?? Any number from your dealer???
Old Jarhead here!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, I don't know whats up with my dealer. I think they are sick of me buggin them for info. I don't know why, I only bug them when I know something is coming out. Like friday's webcast.

I left a voicemail with the manager about 4 hours ago and haven't heard a word. Its almost as if they know they've sold the cars so why bother keeping the customer happy. Even if they didn't get numbers today, it would have been nice to get a call saying so.

I know that they are probably busy selling ions and vues, but damn, I don't need to get attitude from the receptionist as soon as she hears my voice! :willy:

It seems that many others that heard they were getting numbers today must not have, cause I haven't seen one single post.

oh well, sorry but nothing to report.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, the manager at the dealership just called. He also confirmed that they didn't get numbers today. I think I'll leave them alone till someone else on here reports that they got allocation. They need a break from this relentless Jarhead.

Mr dealer, if your reading this, (and I think you are :D ) thanks for putting up with me thus far. Only a few months more to go and you'll only hear from me at service time cause I'll be busy ripping up Hwy 1 in my new silver sky!

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
usmc said:
yep, the manager at the dealership just called. He also confirmed that they didn't get numbers today. I think I'll leave them alone till someone else on here reports that they got allocation. They need a break from this relentless Jarhead.

Mr dealer, if your reading this, (and I think you are :D ) thanks for putting up with me thus far. Only a few months more to go and you'll only hear from me at service time cause I'll be busy ripping up Hwy 1 in my new silver sky!
Nothing here either!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
111 Posts
nothing here, too

Sky Dealer said:
Nothing here either!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

:willy: S.D. :willy:
I check with my dealer earlier today and got the "huh?" reply. They don't think they will hear anything until 1/3. I am thinking of camping out over New Years. Luckily I live in S. Fl. LOL

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
He has not failed me yet . . .

My Dealer told me he'd call. So far when he says he will call (or send a card or whatever) he has done that.
:brentil:
I wait patiently :banghead:
:brentil:
My emotions in check...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts