Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked to the General Manager for the Saturn Dealership in Vancouver,WA. He was very excited they had placed an order for 2 new Sky's. And that is his allotment for this month. I'm number 11 (Eleven) so it appears I wont place an order until about April or May. This was his best guess. This means, delivery for me will be June or July of 2006.

HOw exciting can that be??

·
Registered
274 Posts
11th? uhm... are there any near by cities?... I told my local dealer that i was making a deposit that afternoon on a near by city and he moved me up to 1st!!!! ... so i made a deal with the local dealer
it worked for me ...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
azote said:
11th? uhm... are there any near by cities?... I told my local dealer that i was making a deposit that afternoon on a near by city and he moved me up to 1st!!!! ... so i made a deal with the local dealer
it worked for me ...
how many did he have on his list before he did that? you better watch your back, someone may come after you, that is not fair to someone that has been on the list for a long time...

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
We have 20 deposits as of now (one officially ordered) and we have had a few customers come in asking if they pay fully for one can they get it first? :nono: We have told them NO because is not fair for those that have been waiting all this time to be out bought by someone with CA$H... :rolleyes:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
azote said:
acording to him just 3
I know if my dealer jumped someone over me that just came in after I have had a deposit in for 6 months, just because the person said they would take their business elsewhere I would be very very angry.:brentil: .. why are you in such a hurry? 3rd or 4th on the list isn't that bad...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
We have 20 deposits as of now (one officially ordered) and we have had a few customers come in asking if they pay fully for one can they get it first? :nono: We have told them NO because is not fair for those that have been waiting all this time to be out bought by someone with CA$H... :rolleyes:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:
I agree, you could risk losing more customers than the one you do lose.... geeee Now if he was in a life or death situation.... like in My case, but still I have never asked my dealer to be put in at number one....

·
Registered
274 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I know if my dealer jumped someone over me that just came in after I have had a deposit in for 6 months, just because the person said they would take their business elsewhere I would be very very angry.:brentil: .. why are you in such a hurry? 3rd or 4th on the list isn't that bad...
i would get pissed too....
the thing is that long time ago when i called to give my deposit they gave me the finger....
and last week i called .... and talked to the owner (not knowing it was him I was talking to) and I told him what happend before. That's how everything happend...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Sky Dealer said:
We have 20 deposits as of now (one officially ordered) and we have had a few customers come in asking if they pay fully for one can they get it first? :nono: We have told them NO because is not fair for those that have been waiting all this time to be out bought by someone with CA$H... :rolleyes: Regards,:willy: S.D. :willy:
Guilty as charged your Honor! I tried to put 20k down but they wouldn't accept that much! I found out several weeks later that I was one of the top 3 anyway. Still haven't placed the real order yet although they do have all the information as to what I want on the baby..This was to be a birthday present to myself (Mar 1), so I guess it will be somewhat belated.
eldeeko

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
richmcc said:
Tim,
I am #3 on my dealers list, however they are in Southern California and are also charging over MSRP. If that was not the case I would gladly give you my spot. I want the BlueStone anyways.
well I am next to get an Image here anyway, I put my deposit down the first of June, My wife is not doing well with her cancer, I am just hoping she will still be able to enjoy the car once we get it, we are planning a trip to the beach the first weekend after we get the car if she is up to it...
thanks for the offer but California is a little far away from here...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts