Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#4090 is in Canada!!!

She is currently in Oshawa where she will sit for 48 hours before getting on the rain...they expect 5-6 days once she is on the train to get to me.

End of next week I'll be rollin' like a rockstar!!!

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yellow
Fully loaded except 6 disc changer

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I'm hoping mine isn't far behind yours. Looks like she was built today. Should get a VIN in a day or so. :willy:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
rick112 said:
I'm hoping mine isn't far behind yours. Looks like she was built today. Should get a VIN in a day or so. :willy:
Yippee...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
great news companies coming:lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well congrats.

I live in Oshawa. I am willing to go down to the area that they keep the cars such as the sky and solstice and take a few pics for you.

One problem... it is pouring rain outside and i dont drive my solstice in the rain :willy:

If it clears up today, ill head down for some pics.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dylan01 said:
Well congrats.

I live in Oshawa. I am willing to go down to the area that they keep the cars such as the sky and solstice and take a few pics for you.

One problem... it is pouring rain outside and i dont drive my solstice in the rain :willy:

If it clears up today, ill head down for some pics.
That is super exciting!! hope the sky's clear up!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Who gave you your VIN?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rick112 said:
Who gave you your VIN?
The 800 number folks...they have been super nice and helpful.
seriously pm me you order number...I think there is a way I can search it on the computer at work. I found mine yesterday it said code 44 - interim delivery...whatever the hell that means

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
That is awesome..... ENJOY AND GET LOTS OF BABY PICS....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
55 Posts
mine today

Got a call this afternoon ! My sky arrived in London Ontario. Will fly there next week to pick her up ! It sure was along wait but well worth it.:) :) :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
skyrider said:
Got a call this afternoon ! My sky arrived in London Ontario. Will fly there next week to pick her up ! It sure was along wait but well worth it.:) :) :)
congratulations! The pictures and touching one that does not belong to you does not do it justice until you are sitting here with it looking at you from your driveway

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
skyrider said:
CONGATULATIONS I'm taking mine in for her first oil change and checkup this week. Your going to love it.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
skywulf said:
congratulations! The pictures and touching one that does not belong to you does not do it justice until you are sitting here with it looking at you from your driveway
:agree: :agree: :agree: :yesnod:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
her sky said:
put deposit on mine march11-06. still not even imaged:banghead:
You haven't been imaged? Wow! Would you come to Toronto to pick up a car?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Today is July 24th and it is STILL sitting in Ontario!!!

I am sick to my stomach...how hard is it to put the bloody thing on a train???!!! I would fly down there and drive it back but they said I can't.

Super mad and frusterated...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So if you go to www.saturncanada.com now and go to locate a vehicle...my car shows up!!! I guess it is really on the way now...It says the dealer may have it in stock.

Oh, in case anyone wants to see my car there you will need my postal code. S4R 5H3

1 - 20 of 21 Posts