Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My GM just called me to tell me that my baby shipped yesterday, the 20th. This was built on the 16th!!!!! I am now more excited than ever. They better take good care of her during shipment!!!:driving: Soon:D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
MOMDRAE said:
My GM just called me to tell me that my baby shipped yesterday, the 20th. This was built on the 16th!!!!! I am now more excited than ever. They better take good care of her during shipment!!!:driving: Soon:D
woohooo!!! so happy for you, and that means mine is one step closer!!!! so when do we start planning our first race momdrae?

·
Registered
438 Posts
MOMDRAE said:

When did your car go 040?

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations! Hopefully this will change from a one every two or three days to one every few hours!:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
THAT IS GREAT NEWS...... list your event codes and there order please... again.. if you already have... way too antsy over here... SkyBaby-07

1 - 5 of 5 Posts