Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Terri, from Orange County CA. I bought a 2008 Red Line new, but as you can imagine, things are starting to go wrong with it, so I'm looking for advice on how to remedy some of them. It's my everyday car and now has a 140000 miles on it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
So what are some of your issues??? We'd all love to help. You'll have to tell us what the issues are because I don't think we have too many psychics...that's a different forum.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Water pump went bad I would guess.
What else ails you.

I must say this is an odd original post.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
Bring it out to Banning. I can have my mechanic check it out for you. A good drive, but well worth the service you get from them. They know a lot about our cars.

·
Super Moderator
11,278 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm Terri, from Orange County CA. I bought a 2008 Red Line new, but as you can imagine, things are starting to go wrong with it, so I'm looking for advice on how to remedy some of them. It's my everyday car and now has a 140000 miles on it.
So a couple of things.

First, welcome to the forum.

Second...finally someone with good taste in Hockey teams! :D We have a member that stops by every once in a while that works with (or had worked with) Getzlaf's mother up in Canada...eh.

Third, if you tell us some of what's going wrong we may be able to help determine which ones you may want to tackle on your own and which ones you may want to get help with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts