Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hmmm....crazy? No, I don't think so. You're just opting to wait for what you really want! What's a little more time at this point anyway? You certainly have more patience than I would! I'm impressed! :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Don't think so but, I would get one now and then when the Redline comes out, sell the first to get the Redline! I can't wait another year to get into a Sky. Just me ya know! You must have a lot of willpower!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
theirishgonzo said:
well i got a call today to order a sky but i told them i would like to wait for them to relese a redline verson befor i buy one. so am i crazy?
I was told that the redline sky is a yr behind the solstice gxp.. or what it is called.... which is coming out in the spring.. NEXT SPRING... that is what they said at the chicago auto show.... i would get a sky now....... and then either trade it.. or sell it and get the one you want..... SkyBaby-07

DISCLAIMER..... MY OPINION... for what it is worth....

·
Registered
113 Posts
i would get one now and soup it up over the next year that you would be waiting for the RL

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rwood411 said:
I look at it like this- the Soltice was the first year model.

GREAT OUTLOOK...:cool: .. i think i will agree with that one....... SkyBaby-07.. so when my .. PINK.. baby.. not really.. gets here .. she will be PERFECTO.:thumbs: .. i hope....

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:agree: Another round of applause for the Solstice guys and gals :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
rwood411 said:
I look at it like this- the Soltice was the first year model.
I see the Sky more as a 2006.5 model then a new revision. It's still part of model year one of the Solstice, but it's starting life with the minor revisions found and tweaked from the initial 6 months of the Solstice's life.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
brentil said:
I see the Sky more as a 2006.5 model then a new revision. It's still part of model year one of the Solstice, but it's starting life with the minor revisions found and tweaked from the initial 6 months of the Solstice's life.
But by the time we get our Skys that will be pushed up another two or three months by the Solstice warriors that go before us :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

·
Registered
802 Posts
theirishgonzo said:
actuley that is good i can save for 1 more year befor throwing a large chunk of change at it so my payments will be smaller. ps i will never buy a first run moddle year agin i did on another car and the engine blew at 40k and more things fell apart than you could count
You didn't buy a YUGO did you? (Ha!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts