Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy guys!

Im new here! Here is my situation. I have a 2005 Cobalt SS Supercharged wich I love but since i am using it just on summer time i want to get a Sky Redline! We had a convertible before but we were still kid so my parents sold it!

Now I want one again! I put my Cobalt for sale so i hope to sell soon as possible! Here in Canada the blue one is rare so i hope i will catch a buyer with that!

So i went on a Saturn dealer and put a deposit on a RedLine ( i could buy a base Sky but after having a supercharged, I want something that move fast as well.. ) I am #2 on the list and they will receive only 2 RedLine. There is not a lot of Saturn dealer here in Quebec. Only 2 in my region and its the same guys who own both dealer....

Well the saleguy told me that if something happen and i cant buy it they will give my deposit back and for sure they will sell it anyway. Is it right? I dont mine if i will get the car only for next summer! Anyway i dont drive during sumemer because i work all around the world with Disney....

So you think the car will be there just during the winter? Well I hope not, I told him that i want the car just for May next year....

Let me know what you think about this....
For now in Canada, interest rate are really high 6.4% to buy on 60 months but im crossing my finger that it will goes down for next year...

Last question, is it possible to order a Red one with black and beige leather and black top? If yes i will change to it since i think just black look too dark. I think i will add the spoiler too...

Thank

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEah I am

The only concern is to sell my Cobalt, but i did order the Sky to be sure to get a Red Line.......

But its giving me time to sell the Cobalt.....anyway i dont drive during the winter so im not waiting for the car this next winter....

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
If you have no doubts about your choices and you have no regrets.. then.. YES.. that is the right thing to do....... Enjoy your car....SkyBaby-07

1 - 4 of 4 Posts