Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting now on my pc tired (from the every day extra road).... and thinking ... is it normal to drive around 35 miles every night to see if my baby arrived....
for some reason I don't trust my dealer.... so every night for the last 2 weeks I been driving to the dealer to see if is there......
I notice that my gas is going down really fast.... specially because on the way there I'm driving like a maniac...
besides checking the forum and reading every thread every 30 mins (at least)... even while working...

I need to focus.... I've been freaking tired everyday since I started to do this.... I didn't want to tell anyone .. but .... I couldn't hold it any longer.

am I the only sick one for driving extra?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
azote said:
I'm sitting now on my pc tired (from the every day extra road).... and thinking ... is it normal to drive around 35 miles every night to see if my baby arrived....
for some reason I don't trust my dealer.... so every night for the last 2 weeks I been driving to the dealer to see if is there......
I notice that my gas is going down really fast.... specially because on the way there I'm driving like a maniac...
besides checking the forum and reading every thread every 30 mins (at least)... even while working...

I need to focus.... I've been freaking tired everyday since I started to do this.... I didn't want to tell anyone .. but .... I couldn't hold it any longer.

There is just something special about the Yellow ones....:thumbs:
try to resist -- Save your gas money for AFTER delivery!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
azote said:

I must have missed something hermano...I thought you got a Miata???!!! Que chingados esta pasando, guey?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CdnSkyGuy said:
I must have missed something hermano...I thought you got a Miata???!!! Que chingados esta pasando, guey?
hahahahah!!! that was a april fools thing man....
no way i'm getting a car that gay....

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
normal :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
azote said:

Just a little crazy. If you start not to eat or sleep then you have a habit. Like cigs. it can be cured. Sit in front of your monitor get real close and I'll have Eldeeko peck your eyes out with that dog gone bird of his.. Speaking about dogs. Has any one seen Fartblossom. I dun siced her on that skyepilot and she tant come back yet. He/ she didn't eat her I hope. Ernest iffen yall can git out of that there car. I be aneedin sum help here. Tha dog is gone......Skip... awantin hisen dog ta com home....:nopity: :cool: :willy:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
azote said:
I doubt it. I'd probably be doing the same thing...that is, if I knew my Sky were on it's way...which it's not, cuz it's not even built yet. :banghead:

I think those of us still waiting...are gonna need some Valium REAL SOON. :willy: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Well I have been asking myself if I coud do a 840 mile round trip (to my dealer) in 16 hours. (so I do not miss work). :D

35 miles is just a drive around the block! :driving:

Once you get the car you may want to drive to the dealer jsut for the sake of driving. :)

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Luckily, my dealer has been pretty good about giving me calls to keep me updated. Told him I have the cash in the bank, so the only delay will be getting a cashiers check.:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Hey. I am chasing after demos all over town. I am as bad.

·
Registered
275 Posts
You're not sick. You're just eager. I'm thinking I'm the truly sick one for not harassing my dealer into oblivion. I just sit around in la-la land waiting for the phone to ring hoping it has to do with my car! I need to get with it and start either stalking my dealership or calling every other day to get information, even if there is no information to get so I'll feel better! I need help. All I think about now is this car! Can somebody make a smiley wearing a straightjacket? Please?!

·
Registered
113 Posts
azote said:
hahahahah!!! that was a april fools thing man....
no way i'm getting a car that gay....
lmao....you sure got me...i was like.....dude..wth? how could you? after all this time...now i feel like a tool:lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah, I haven't even tried to see if there are any around here... One dealer told me theirs is somewhere between the factory and here.. I think they are going to hold that one on the lot and not sell it... I hope they do they are a stand up dealership.. I gotta drive one before I order the Redline..

·
Registered
802 Posts
They're coming to take me away -- today

azote said:
besides checking the forum and reading every thread every 30 mins (at least)... even while working...I need to focus.... I've been freaking tired everyday since I started to do this.... I didn't want to tell anyone .. but .... I couldn't hold it any longer. am I the only sick one for driving extra?
What! I am not the only one? My round trip is only 4 miles, but I do it 3 or 4 times a day. I just got back! I did notice they cleared out the display car in anticipation of something else. I've read enough threads to make a new suit (cheap one). I flip off everyone in my way when driving to said dealer....I think if this isn't over soon..it's..it's.."THE FUNNY FARM"!

·
Registered
802 Posts
boots said:
You're not sick. You're just eager. I'm thinking I'm the truly sick one for not harassing my dealer into oblivion. I just sit around in la-la land waiting for the phone to ring hoping it has to do with my car! I need to get with it and start either stalking my dealership or calling every other day to get information, even if there is no information to get so I'll feel better! I need help. All I think about now is this car! Can somebody make a smiley wearing a straightjacket? Please?!
Hi Boots
I love your Avatar..I just flipped Him to the right..no reason, just did.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
HA HA HA. I thought you really went to get a Miata. I was going to say.

LOL

·
Registered
275 Posts
eldeeko said:
Hi Boots
I love your Avatar..I just flipped Him to the right..no reason, just did.
Wow! I'm honored! This coming from the avatar king! I always look out for when you change yours! Sadly, this is what I'm looking like lately screaming out in an hysterical screech "Where is my SKY?"

·
Registered
669 Posts
eldeeko said:
What! I am not the only one? My round trip is only 4 miles, but I do it 3 or 4 times a day. I just got back! I did notice they cleared out the display car in anticipation of something else. I've read enough threads to make a new suit (cheap one). I flip off everyone in my way when driving to said dealer....I think if this isn't over soon..it's..it's.."THE FUNNY FARM"!
I pass my dealer twice a day...on the way to work and back...most of the time the yellow demo is out, the GM loves to drive it himself. Still waiting for that midnight blue to show up. The only thing that keeps me sane is reading this forum...what a life I have.:willy:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts