Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And in StPaul? I am a week or two away from delivery and it would be pretty cool to organize a drive or two this summer......PLease respond if your out there. I cant believe I'm the only MN forum member. :cool:

PS check out the cool stories re the California drives.

·
Registered
32 Posts
MN Member

You're not the only MN member. I know there are many others. I am on the waiting list for a redline, so unfortunately there will be no roadtrips this summer.

Hope you enjoy the ride when it arrives. The seasons here in MN are short!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey spring will be here in 10 months....................

Skymaster said:
You're not the only MN member. I know there are many others. I am on the waiting list for a redline, so unfortunately there will be no roadtrips this summer.

Hope you enjoy the ride when it arrives. The seasons here in MN are short!
OK that just depressed me. :brentil:
But seriously come spring....a river run or something would be pretty fun.:cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Spring

April in MN is better than anywhere in the US. I ride along the Mississippi sounds nice. Let me know if you here from any other Minnesotan's. Maybe we can put something together between now and then.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I totally agree!!

Skymaster said:
April in MN is better than anywhere in the US. I ride along the Mississippi sounds nice. Let me know if you here from any other Minnesotan's. Maybe we can put something together between now and then.
Nothing like that first warm weekend. We'll get something together this spring and if there are any other members out there....please respond :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts