Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have wanted to post in this area for so long now. We got our first look at our Sky tonight. Dirt and all she is beautiful! There was a little extra in our car. My wife noted 36 cents on the drivers seat. Not sure if it was US or Canadian. :lol:

I've attached 3 pictures for now. More to come on delivery day.:thumbs:

Thanks to everyone for the patients with me. :willy:

BTW that's my amaizing wife in the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
To the most patient man in the forum, and his wonderful wife for not committing him! Good on you both, have great first drive together.:thumbs:
Imaged 23/06/06
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Roll out the red carpet, the MVP has arrived to take his Sky. Congrats, enjoy, you deserve a break from this asylum to go play with Pepper.

Cheers all around Rick. We are all happy for you (and Im sure your wife is too after all the waiting you went through!) -- Go have fun now!

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:cheers: Wow I love the color combo!:thumbs: CONGRATS! :cheers: Can't wait to see more!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Yahooo

Well it is about time. I cant wait to see all the pictures. I know you said you would be travelling down to London soon but I am down in South Carolina at the moment. Now if the two of you want to come down for some vacation time, I have lots of room!!!!!!!!

AGAIN CONGRATS!!!!!!!

BIG HUGS
KIMBERLY

·
Registered
414 Posts
She's beautiful...and so is the Sky you lucky fella. Congratulations and happy motoring....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats! I hope you have a long happy life with both of them!

·
Registered
877 Posts
great to see you finaly got it........:cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
"There was a little extra in our car. My wife noted 36 cents on the drivers seat. Not sure if it was US or Canadian." :lol:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The 36 cents could have been "jail time" money it earned while being held hostage. Enjoy your ride buddy... the wait is finally over!!!!

again :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
If it was $0.36 US that would almost pay for your whole car when converted to our funny money! HA HA HA

She is a hottie...hopefully mine is right behind yours. Do you think they mated in the Windsor rail yard?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Glad you finally got it. :cheers:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats and happy smiles!!!!! I've got The Chili Pepper Red with black top and have 7500 miles since Mar 29. I hope you guys enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours. We've taken ours on a 12 day trip and managed enough clothes. Wife hit the laundry once though while we were gone. We have two small duffles and a cloth bag that fits between the two for misc. I'm 5th on the list for a Redline that is a cloan to this one. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!:driving:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
... and the clouds parted allowing Rick his first ever view of the Sky. The natives danced and a merry tune was heard throughout the land. It was a welcome change from Rick's incessant whining.

Congratulations, Rick- she's beautiful! I'm glad to see Pepper's almost home!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well....Congrats......and cheers :cheers:,my fellow CHILE PEPPER RED bro. I guess we won't be hearing from you for awhile. Your gonna be to busy driving:driving: and answering that famous quote, ( IS THAT A SATURN). Enjoy Enjoy...... :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
421 Posts
rick112 said:
I have wanted to post in this area for so long now.
You've got to admit waiting, as trying an experience it can be, can be fun if you do it on this forum. Yet it is nothing compared to the pure joy you are about to receive. Welcome to the "Sky Experience - Phase III!"

Phase I - What model / Color do I buy?
Phase II - Where is my Sky?
Phase III - Sky Driving
Phase IV - Driving with Sky buddies!

Drive and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Chicago Skyline said:
You've got to admit waiting, as trying an experience it can be, can be fun if you do it on this forum. Yet it is nothing compared to the pure joy you are about to receive. Welcome to the "Sky Experience - Phase III!"

Phase I - What model / Color do I buy?
Phase II - Where is my Sky?
Phase III - Sky Driving
Phase IV - Driving with Sky buddies!

Drive and enjoy.
Well Said! Glad your wait is finally over!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
reedred said:
... and the clouds parted allowing Rick his first ever view of the Sky. The natives danced and a merry tune was heard throughout the land.
I didn't know I was dancing! Nice...I shall hold a pow wow in Rick's honour
:lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
vstar said:
great to see you finaly got it........:cheers:
A BIGCongratulationsRick

1 - 20 of 55 Posts