Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Those were fun pic's. I still can't get over how good looking the Sky is in the Black with Red interior combination. That is going to be a classic combo for the Sky.:thumbs:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Interesting clearence :D

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Where can we get some of those rocket launchers to mount on our Skys? I think everyone would drive more courteously if every car came so equipped. An armed society is a polite society. :)

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ggccg said:
Where can we get some of those rocket launchers to mount on our Skys? I think everyone would drive more courteously if every car came so equipped. An armed society is a polite society. :)
:patriot: A few of the perks that come with my job. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
178 Posts
intimidation!!!!

do you think you could have that helicopter fly around the plant in Wilmington and get them to "move along" with it??????????

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
barb said:
do you think you could have that helicopter fly around the plant in Wilmington and get them to "move along" with it??????????
I would have to agree having done as much with it as I have around the world that it does tend to be a great motivator. Very seldom do you even have to say please. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
marklynn70 said:
The worlds most Lethal Attack Helicopter along with the worlds best looking roadster. :thumbs:
What will you do if she wants to bring him home for dinner? :lol: :lol:
That is a hot photo.

·
Registered
178 Posts
motivation accomplished!!!!!!!!

marklynn70 said:
I would have to agree having done as much with it as I have around the world that it does tend to be a great motivator. Very seldom do you even have to say please. :thumbs:
then get..her..done!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Does the helicopter come with Chrome wheels? How long of a wait list is there for one? Should I cancel my helicopter order and wait for the redline helicopter next year? Daewoo isn't making the same Helicopter, are they? Should I get my helicopter in Chili Pepper Red, or the Graphite Silver?

:) Awesome rides, both of them! Thanks for the pics!

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
rocky777 said:
Does the helicopter come with Chrome wheels?
They are currently out of Chrome wheels and I am afraid that your color options are rather limited as well. That is unless you would like something in say green. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
rocky777 said:
Does the helicopter come with Chrome wheels? How long of a wait list is there for one? Should I cancel my helicopter order and wait for the redline helicopter next year? Daewoo isn't making the same Helicopter, are they? Should I get my helicopter in Chili Pepper Red, or the Graphite Silver?

:) Awesome rides, both of them! Thanks for the pics!
That was hilarious....does it come with chrome wheels...darlin, that bad boy will smoke anything on four wheels, turbo or not. I was hiking in the National Forest in Idaho during the big forest fires (the fires were not close to me but I was watching..more worried about grizzly bears) they had one of those helicopters modified for forest fire fighting flying into the Driggs airport and on its way there this thing came over the hill, I didn't hear it until it was on top of me, hovering over the ridge and my heart about stood still. I wouldn't imagine what it would be like to encounter one with a pilot loaded for bear and me on the wrong side!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Of course, you could also scare the heck out of the natives with camoflouge! :D (but we'll save this for photoshoots with the Daewoo version...lol)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts