Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And this is how my dreams end.
This morning, I was about to go to work when I found out that my car got stolen. Someone stole my ****ing car! Pouf 10,000$ just vanish away.

Since my sky was going to be a "summer only" car; I don't think I will be able to afford the sky and the new car I now need to get. :cuss:

And this is how my dreams end;

I wish the best of luck to all new owner of a Sky and I'm officially giving my #1 Order to anyone who wants it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it is tough to have a car stolen but on top of it, take your dream with you.

What about insurance? Will they cover your loss? Did you have GAP insurance? I know how insurance works and the buyer always gets screwed but perhaps you can buy a nice used car from carmax and get your SKY still. Home equity loan? Just trying to be helpful

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Yeah, you should be able to recoup something.

And if you dont get it back maybe still get the Sky -- it has onstar and if you get your ride jacked again youll have it tracked down in no time.

Keep us posted though on the GTA

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
don't give away your spot!!! Sell it on ebay like that other guy! Some guy got a bid of 1000.00 US for his #1 spot. normally I would think it was cool of you to give away a #1 spot but considering that your car just got ripped off, I don't think anyone will hold it against you if you try to offset your loss by selling your spot.

Sell it!

just an idea.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Snowy_Beast said:
And this is how my dreams end.
This morning, I was about to go to work when I found out that my car got stolen. Someone stole my ****ing car! Pouf 10,000$ just vanish away.
Most cars are recovered within one day by the police. Cars are stolen in most cases for joyriding and are later abandoned. Your's will probably turn up - hopefully in the state you reside!

No Insurance? Shame on you.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Man I am sorry to hear of your loss, I know how you feel, I had my Saturn stolen. Don't give up your spot, you can work thru this, If it is parked at your house, how about checking your home insurance policy? It may cover at least part of your loss. Don't make a hasty decision, okay. I hope you get your ride back.

ERNEST

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
I agree that you'll probably see it in a few days. If not sell your spot in line.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I am so sorry Snowy, people just dont know what they cause when they do the unthinkable. What a ...pardon the pun... snowball effect. SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love you all so much guys!

My sister, found my car around 40 miles away from my home!
It got stolen this Tuesday and on Wednesday she was going at her friends place and notice an abandon car somewhere it shouldn't have been park. Notice the car looks exactly like mine, wait a minute notice my licence plate. And that was it, my little sister found my car. What are the odds? God must love me a little bit :)

It must have been a joy ride, because nearly nothing was taken in my car, no damage were done beside the wires behind the steering. The door wasn't even close.

So now, I have my smile again; my ride and most important things; I got my dream back! :cheers:

I want to thank you all for the support, the advice, well thanks for everything!

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Ya Snowy!!!!! See your suppose to have a SKy

My van was stolen 4 weeks ago, I got it back last week, everything inside was gone but the van itself is still fine, I too thought SH_T I wont be able to get my Sky either. Well you and I are going to get our cars and it will be this spring and we will have a wonderful time with them.

I know your smilling today:thumbs:

BIG HUGS
Kimberly
ChilliSky

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ChiliSky said:
I know your smilling today:thumbs:
Kimberly
Hell yeah I am smiling Kimberly! :thumbs:

And this summer, it will be even better! And I'll be more secured that my cars as an Onstar system! Probably that I will add an addiction security features; perhaps an alarm system.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Snowy_Beast said:

So now, I have my smile again; my ride and most important things; I got my dream back! :cheers:

I want to thank you all for the support, the advice, well thanks for everything!
This is Awesome!:cheers: :D

With all the positive vibes -- how could it end up any other way?:nono:
You are now officially protected by The SKY Force:thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
AWESOME......... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
246 Posts
Snowy_Beast said:

My sister, found my car around 40 miles away from my home!
It got stolen this Tuesday and on Wednesday she was going at her friends place and notice an abandon car somewhere it shouldn't have been park. Notice the car looks exactly like mine, wait a minute notice my licence plate. And that was it, my little sister found my car. What are the odds? God must love me a little bit :)

Snowy! Fess up! Ya had a little to much to drink, ya pulled over as not to get a DUI. You walked home. Went to sleep :sleep: Woke up the next morning head a bit fuzzy-:eek: forgot what happened the night before! Ya lost your car - didn't you??? :nono: :nono:

(I only bring it up cause a similar situation happened to me as a kid! :cheers: )

Glad you found it. I think the first ride in the sky goes to someone very special. Maybe she gets to drive! :driving:

Group Hug! :grouphug:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Well the next time the old girl gives you a hard time (the car that is) :lol: remember how bad you felt when you thought she was gone forever. :willy:

Glad to hear you got her back. And nice to have you back in the Future Sky Owners of North America club.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts