1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ouch!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope your ok !!! Better get back on the list. This has to be a total ! It's too bad.
Oh no!!! that is not my car. I wish I could afford a Lamborghini Murcielago roadster.

That is a pic of some dummy who just wrecked a car that costs as much as some peoples homes. (about 325K bucks!)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Oh no!!! that is not my car. I wish I could afford a Lamborghini Murcielago roadster.

That is a pic of some dummy who just wrecked a car that costs as much as some peoples homes. (about 325K bucks!)

I just looked fast and saw the yellow and assumed ! Good thing.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
USMC's car is silver! But he was suffering so much empathy for the dummy, easy to believe it was his! Wow! $325k? It isn't even big enough to make out in it! :lol: :lol: Ya think his foot slipped off the brake or that he dropped his donut?

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
I think the telephone pole got his attention--Hope the dude is OK-If he is ok, heck he can just order another one with his insurance check (assuming no DUI)--Of course he'll have to wait 6-12 months for his order to be filled--:lol:

·
Registered
354 Posts
no it wasn't the telephone poll, he got distracted by a SKY passing him

·
Super Moderator
11,445 Posts
Oh, that so needs a caption.

"Hmmm...it is Monday. I wonder if I should write this poor sap a parking ticket too?" (note the no parking sign)

"Where in the hell did this building come from? I would have cleared the pole easily if it hadn't been for that."

"And I thought my insurance premium was bad before..."

Guy in the orange vest: "Hey Bob, I told you that you didn't have those deture cones set up right! Now look whacha did!"

Guy in the the orange vest after driver comes back trying to cover his azz: "It's not that bad, I got a cousin that can buff that right out."

·
Registered
322 Posts
Parking Valet shouting (in vest) back at the owner....." you **^&%$&*%*&.....should have told me the *&&%^%#%&(*^% throttle sticks.....!!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Oh, that so needs a caption.

Guy in the the orange vest after driver comes back trying to cover his azz: "It's not that bad, I got a cousin that can buff that right out."
Oh hell man THAT is a winner......in Boston that is almost exactly what you would have heard.....

·
Registered
153 Posts
I think this one is beyond the "duct tape fix"...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
"what do you mean -- not much damage!?!?!! It was a yellow Ford Fiesta before it hit the *^ing wall!":mad:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Oh! So THAT's what "Lambo Style Doors" are!

I always thought it involved more than just a light pole...

:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts