Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So did you see the mullit while you were taking pics of the Sky? This is actually a general question for all of you who have been lucky enough to see the Sky live and in person. He is living and driving my dream. Lucky bastard! Drive all over the country. Drive his Sky around for a while and then show it to the masses. Oh well we all have to pay for it somehow. He has to wear that mop! :lol:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You're killin' me! No, I did not see the mullet. The funny part is that I got an email at work yesterday about the mullet, it was HILARIOUS!!!! I went to see if I could find it, but I couldn't get into my bookmarks for some reason..... Sorry to disappoint you, the mystery mullet dude, is just that, a mystery!

·
Registered
242 Posts
mullet-man

the sky will be in s.c. at the end of the month.......will be sure to look for mullet-man!:lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
sky_line said:
the sky will be in s.c. at the end of the month.......will be sure to look for mullet-man!:lol:
How will you be able to tell him apart from all the other mullet-men around here? :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He'll be the one yelling "Hey YOU! Get outa that car." as you're getting comfortable behind the wheel of that 2007 Sky. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts