Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Did someone make a mistake with the water temp at 30 degress...May 30th

Delaware River Temperatures
Well, since I didn't see any reports of people ice skating on the Delaware River last weekend, I'm gonna go with an error of some sort. :lol:

Let's hope its not the start of a trend, or we might be viewing glaciers instead of tubing. :willy:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Well, since I didn't see any reports of people ice skating on the Delaware River last weekend, I'm gonna go with an error of some sort. :lol:

Let's hope its not the start of a trend, or we might be viewing glaciers instead of tubing. :willy:
The Delaware River must have missed the Global Warming memo.

·
Registered
209 Posts
We are in. Fred and Ellen going tubing !!!! hold on to your lifejackets !!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Watchers???

I'll watch the wallets,the cars,the girls and the girls girls. Whew that's alot of watching but I don't mind. Glad I don't wear a watch.

What about washmen???!!! With all that dust in the parking 'field' :willy: car cover won't even help--will either have to use a car condom or going to have to voluntarily do this to my car! :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
It is amazing how the dust will blow on the car but no mater how fast you drive the dust never blows off of the car. What's up wit dat

·
Registered
211 Posts
so far it looks like that day is free for us! YaY!!! i broke the top of my foot on memorial weekend, but i am pretty sure, i should be okay by then! This is great time, all should join. do we need to bring bungie cords or rope to tie us together? :grouphug: Can't wait for this event!
Yeah!!! For sue! (an Al). Now I'm in orthopaedics so you can't say you broke the top of your foot. Metatarsal, Lis Frank fracture, Fracture of sessamoid bone, high ankle sprain etc. inquiring minds want to know. It would be better to bring the bungee cords with plastic hooks to tie everyone together. It's easier and safer than the rope. You should bring them along for good measure. As your interim doctor type person I give you permission to hang out and float down the river. But Al has to do all the heavy lifting! Going to be good to see you guys again.
What i want to know Sue, is what kind of damage was done to Al's a$$ for you to break your foot and how are you going to fix THAT Jason??? Do we need to refer Al to another specialty???:dunno:
:lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
No more maybe, I will be there. Just have to "TELL" work I'm taking the day off. My trip to the Jersey Shore is the following week this year. Can we bring our own floating devices?...no comments reed :skep:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Please add the +1 next to my name. Youse guys didn't horrify my Mom completely yet and she wants to tag along. Maybe next time I will have her sit next to Reed, that should do the trick!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Maybe next time I will have her sit next to Reed, that should do the trick!!!!
WOW! I thought you and your mom got along... Guess I was way off on that one!

·
Premium Member
1,565 Posts
Please add the +1 next to my name. Youse guys didn't horrify her completely yet and she want to tag along. Maybe next time I will have her sit next to Reed, that should do the trick!!!!
WOW! I thought you and your mom got along... Guess I was way off on that one!
Should have put her at our end of the table last time! Sitting next to me and Reed she wouldn't have wanted to come back! :lol::lol:

:yay: Momma Morfious! :cheers:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
I still wanna do the NorthEast Mom Meet! Spag, figure out when yours can come up so I can get us on my mom's travel schedule. I tried to get her to join us for Yuengling, but she'll be away. :(

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
...mmmmmm...the MILF's of MASSC:lol:.....all that yummy junk

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just a update here since it would seem on one else is updating. On the Delaware river tubing wedsite, they state closed till further notice due to river flooding. I left them a message, and am awaiting there reply. Also parking is $6 not $5. Just want everyone to know.

41 - 60 of 192 Posts