Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many have gone from lurking to active, I do the same. I've been making an effort not to visit too often hoping it would help me keep my mind off of waiting :willy: . However, despite this I am getting that impatient bug. Thanks to everyone that has been contributing information as it has been very helpful.

To the point, count me in for those that have reached event code 40 (as of March 4). As of today it hasn't gone beyond this, but like everybody else, I'd be willing to drive that big rig cross country if it got my car here any faster.

Details

Silver Graphite
Manual Transmission
Limited Slip
6 CD changer with Monsoon.
Black Interior

Have purchased a wind screen from kappasphere and this sits in a box in my living room waiting for a permanent place to live.

Hang in there everyone!!! Hopefully the floodgates are beginning to open wide with all of the images now available.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats. and nice of you to join us. Now we have one more friend to sit and wait with...:thumbs:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vin #

Oops,

Almost forgot my the last 8 of my VIN (not sure if this helps anybody as I really don't know what it means)....

7Y100431

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
JayZ said:
Oops,

Almost forgot my the last 8 of my VIN (not sure if this helps anybody as I really don't know what it means)....

7Y100431
It means that you have a Sky, #431, and everybody is :drool: over your good fortune. Don't wreak it. Skip...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
:drool: :drool: :drool: welcome. See I told you we don't bite. ooops didn't get any on you did I?:lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts