2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,876 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
And I think it's a Manual not an Automatic, although I can't tell with the blurry pictures.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I'm always amazed that people on Ebay bid against themselves! I wonder what was going through wallstreetmba's mind when he jacked up the bid from $22,100 to $25,000 WITH NOBODY ELSE BIDDING and apparently, no reserve.

·
Registered
45 Posts
with those pictures being so dark, most of the chrome looks black. MUCH better in my opinion. i HATE chrome. that's for all the bling-blingers to try and show off how much money they think they have. i won't buy this car unless i have the money to remove all the chrome the day i pick it up!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice blurry pics of the window sticker...:rolleyes: Like anyone will be able to decipher that sticker...guess he must have shaky hands or a real crappy camera. :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
It looks like the car is at a dealer. Is that allowed by Saturn Corp?

·
Registered
162 Posts
The car is sold. It looks like he got his buy it now price of 35k

·
Registered
804 Posts
The car wasn't sold, my bet. I think someone was just trying to steal some money from a sucker wanting a sky so bad they overlooked the details.

- They don't make 5 cylinders
- They don't make a blue interior for ANY Sky. Yellow only comes in Black Leather
- Is there really a city/state called "Yardley" (could be, but sounds made up)
- Are Automatics even available yet? The vin has a high number, but they aren't making the automatics at the moment, unless that has changed in the last couple days (info from Saturn of Toledo)

I think they got the heat and pulled the listing.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:cheers: Looks like it didn't sell on eBay. Looks like it was sitting at the retailer's showroom because of the pictures. I suspect the car was sold locally and that's why it was taken of eBay. Just my opinion, OK? :thumbs:

Automatics ARE being delivered all over so, they ARE being built. The info on the listing said it was equipped with Black Leather... This is why I joked earlier he/she couldn't spell worth a darn... :lol: Not that I can any better... :banghead:

Regards,

:willy: S.D. :willy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
The car wasn't sold, my bet. I think someone was just trying to steal some money from a sucker wanting a sky so bad they overlooked the details.

- They don't make 5 cylinders
- They don't make a blue interior for ANY Sky. Yellow only comes in Black Leather
- Is there really a city/state called "Yardley" (could be, but sounds made up)
- Are Automatics even available yet? The vin has a high number, but they aren't making the automatics at the moment, unless that has changed in the last couple days (info from Saturn of Toledo)

I think they got the heat and pulled the listing.

Yardley is an affluent suburb of Philadelphia in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thought I would get a couple answers!

Actually the information on the page said the interior was "Blue", not black...but why are we- especially me still typing?
Glad to hear that Yardley is actually a nice place.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts