Saturn Sky Forum banner

Another is on the Prowl!

3K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  GaryH 
#1 ·
Got her this morning, put over 150 miles on her today :cheers: OMG no wonder you guys are the way you are!:willy: :cool: :jester:

YedraSky

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
"You guys"? Hey, what does THAT mean? Huh?:confused: If WE GUYS said something about YOU GIRLS someone would be calling the PC Police!!

Cute car, pretty girl, but HEY, who's the BRUISER? :jester:

#14 ·
"Ya'll" is actually the correct terminology you are looking for. :)
It is gender neutral.
And since it is one word, it flows easier than You Guys, etc.

#8 ·
hey since you got her we are haven a crusise from snapper creek fl to key largo fl sat sept 9 check out the "southeastern" forum part there are 2 cars comen from tampa if ya wanna join in! car looks great!

#9 ·
Congrats...:cheers: What a beauty..:) Does she have a name yet? If you don't have dimples now, you'll have em by days end. Go have fun.:thumbs:

#12 ·
Boy that yellow sure slaps at my eyes ... I had to work to pull them off the car to a gorgous gal with you ... :cool:

#13 ·
OMG!! Yep WHOOOO-HOOOOOoooooo...!!!!!! Congrats!!!!:cheers:
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards? I didn’t order mud guards

#16 ·
Having been raised in Arlington Texas I should have just used Y'all. :lol: The Bruiser would be the primary driver...mean looking isnt he :D

Anyway day ended up with 250 miles and the pretty lady did drive it, had to force her to she was so nervous :lol:

We are still working on a name my wife rejected Matilda:angel:

YedraSky

#18 ·
LHS '79 should be in town this month to see my mom, need to at least see your Redline while I am there:cheers:

Yes I plan on you getting it prior to me arriving so get on the stick :lol:

YedraSky

#20 ·
Yellow is BEAUTIFUL.... :thumbs:

#22 ·
Maverick said:
Y'all is singular, "all y'all is plural. Oh man you know you are in trouble when and Okie and a Texan start teaching english.......Maverick don't know no good english.
Damn Okies...Y'all is plural!! Y'all is singular if there is only one there, don't you know noughin? "All y'all" is just poor english!

YedraSky

#28 ·
Yep. That's why we're the way we are. Now all we here in the south have to do is wait for it to get cold enough up north for those folks to put their tops up and heater on. Then it maybe will be cool enough for us down south to turn the AC off and put the top down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.