Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my beautiful Midnight Blue Sky today from Saturn of Concord, CA. :cheers: I had so much frun driving it around today and showing my friends and neighbors. I look forward to meeting up with other Sky owners here in Solano County.

Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Congrats! Beautiful color!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Saturn of Concord?

Hello.... I ordered mine from Saturn Of Concord also.. When did you palce your order? Thanks!
Ken

·
Registered
151 Posts
You've got my car...excellent taste Eddie Sky! Same color, rims, spoiler...I just love it. Congrats on beautiful ride!
:cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello Welcome Enjoy The Ride!:D

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice Ed,
Thanks for the post of the picture also. I'm over in Tracy and can't wait to get my Sky also. We'd be very interested in taking a road trip with you and any other Sky owners up here in Northern Ca. just waiting on the Sky. Go out and have a great time. What was your timeline from image to now?

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ken,
I test drove in early April and was 9 on list to image. After a long wait, it went to build and ship very quickly. Came in a few days early. They are great at Concord.

Ed

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks!

Yeah, they seem good.. i was helped out by a person named Chris. Young guy. Got in line at Concord and also put a deposit down in Pleasanton in early June. CAN'T WAIT!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Eddie Sky said:
Hi Ken,
I test drove in early April and was 9 on list to image. After a long wait, it went to build and ship very quickly. Came in a few days early. They are great at Concord.

Ed
Congrats! Beautiful car! Nice photo! What vin# did you get? Higher, lower than mine?

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Seems like we get a middle of the month delivery rush,,
Very cool -- :cheers: :lol: :cool: :cheers: Conga-Ratz

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sweet

Congrats on the new addition, and welcome to the family (tho' I dont have mine yet)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congrats! That is one beautiful blue sky!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Eddie Sky said:
Picked up my beautiful Midnight Blue Sky today from Saturn of Concord, CA. :cheers: I had so much frun driving it around today and showing my friends and neighbors. I look forward to meeting up with other Sky owners here in Solano County.

Ed
There's nothing quite like your First day in your new Sky. 'cept your Second Day!

Enjoy my friend. Welcome

1 - 18 of 18 Posts