Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post, but i've followed the forum for a while so i have a good idea of whats going on. I'm 22 and live in Delaware about 5 miles from the Wilmington plant.

Ordered my sky Monday & should be getting it around August:

Silver pearl
chrome wheels
black leather
monsoon system/xm radio
LSD

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
vaskins23 said:
This is my first post, but i've followed the forum for a while so i have a good idea of whats going on. I'm 22 and live in Delaware about 5 miles from the Wilmington plant.

Silver pearl
chrome wheels
black leather
monsoon system/xm radio
LSD
Gee I hope you are wrong -- What makes you think not til August??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations on ordering. I also am getting the Silver
Pearl and just saw my first Sky today, It was Black on Black and a real beauty.
Silver pearl
chrome wheels
black leather
monsoon system/xm radio
LSD
Rear spoiler

imaged 3/28
030 3/30

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I hope he is wrong too...since I put a deposit down on mine Saturday, and they told me I would have it in May! Yikes!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope I'm wrong too! Dealer told me that was a ballpark figure b/c they have a relatively large allocation(maybe b/c they're so close to the factory?). He did say it could be much sooner, so here's to hoping!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
vaskins23 said:

Silver pearl
chrome wheels
black leather
monsoon system/xm radio
LSD
Did you order an automatic? Even so, seems like a very very long time. I would recheck with him....:confused:

·
Registered
18,499 Posts
vaskins23 said:

Silver pearl
chrome wheels
black leather
monsoon system/xm radio
LSD
Get to know Spag and Tyler07...they r your neighbors...write them...they r both coming to the Saturn of Freehold barbecue in June or July...it is in Jersey about 1 hr and 15 mins from u....

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
vaskins23 said:
I hope I'm wrong too! Dealer told me that was a ballpark figure b/c they have a relatively large allocation(maybe b/c they're so close to the factory?). He did say it could be much sooner, so here's to hoping!:cheers:
Wellll, how about this, since we ordered the same weekend, we'll think good thoughts and have faith, and maybe we'll be riding around in purrrfect top-down weather. I ordered automatic, but I heard I managed to catch the wave right when Saturn said, "Okay we can do this" and others ahead of me had given up...so I moved up. So keep me posted and we'll compare notes. :) :) :) :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts