Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I where to get 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 in the rear. Should the offsets be the same? I think the largest offset for the rear wheel is 45mm. The options for the front is 45mm, 40mm and 38mm. I don't want the wheel sticking out farther than the fender.

·
Super Moderator
5,878 Posts
If you want the outside faces of the wheels to be in the same plane as each other, the 9.5 will need roughly 13mm more offset than the 8.5. If the difference is smaller, the 9.5 will be farther out than the 8.5 by whatever the difference is.

If you want them both in the same plane as the original wheels you will need 61mm for the front and 74mm for the rear. Smaller offsets will move the wheel out from stock by the amount less than those two values.

The stock wheel offset is 55mm, so all of those will be quite a bit farther out than stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks JohnWR! Being that the rear 9.5 will stick out just a bit, I guess I would have to decide if I want to go with the 38mm offset in the front for the wheels to be somewhat similar or go with the 45mm, so it tucks in a little bit further. The wheels I'm looking into are the Ace Alloy AFF02 Black Chrome. I have a black Redline and think they would look pretty nice on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking 275/35/19 in the rear and 245/40/19 in the front. I could go with 8.5's all the way around, but I do like the staggered look. Thanks for the photo reference shabby

·
Registered
956 Posts
Go as close to 55mm in the rear to fit that 275, in the front 40/45mm offsets will do just fine with a 245.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts