Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another predicted date for Saturn to start taking orders has come and .... Well I'm sitting by the telephone waiting. I have the cash ready to put more money down. :rant:

I'm going to predict the 2nd of Feb.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
rick112 said:
Well another predicted date for Saturn to start taking orders has come and .... Well I'm sitting by the telephone waiting. I have the cash ready to put more money down. :rant:

I'm going to predict the 2nd of Feb.
no use getting upset over peoples predictions, because nobody really knows ... even my dealer yesterday told me "Soon"
he has my home and cell phone number.. and he knows to try both....
LOL

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Where did that date come from? the last "official" date was images to be rcvd by dealers the first half of January. In the same "official" statement they said pricing would be out on the 3rd, and it was.

edit - and when I say "official", I don't mean from a dealer. I mean from the Saturn Webcast. Anything a dealer says (in my opinion) is iffy at best. unless its from the dealers on this forum. saturn sales and sky dealer come to mind.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone posted the 5th a while back. I would have liked it to have been today because it's my bday and I can't think of a better gift. I really didn't expect it to be today though. I keep saying mid Jan to early Feb.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Everybody take a deep breath and relax. Once the dealers get their demo cars for us to sit in and drive you will be able to place your order.

·
Registered
133 Posts
CarJunkie said:
Everybody take a deep breath and relax. Once the dealers get their demo cars for us to sit in and drive you will be able to place your order.
I concur. Sit back and relax. Play a few thousand games of solitaire. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts