Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have had an interesting 2 days....:D :lol: :thumbs: :willy:

I posted only yesterday at 8:10 PM (http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7663) that my dealer told me some allocation info (turns out to be only half correct) and that my Redline order was in serious jeopardy of making the 2007 model year cut and the subsequent price protection. Current order times are forecasted 18 months now in Milwaukee (near 100 on the list)!

While surfing the used car site Carspot.com in SE Wisconsin, I stumbled onto a used blue with tan leather Sky that was a GM Exec driven car (5,400 miles) at Saturn of Racine (WI). I called them right away and they said it was still there! (with ~$1,200 premium over MSRP) Imagine my excitement!!!

The salesman went on to add they had 2 walkaways last week! A silver manual and yellow automatic. I made the 45 minute drive and tested the silver and she will be mine tonight!!!! They had placed calls to the rest of the list and no one replied back.

I was always jealous of the stories people wrote about perfect timing on Sky deals. I am grateful to be added to that list. I promise pics to follow on Saturday.

Silver Pearl
manual
black leather
chrome wheels
6-disc Monsoon
LSD
spoiler

If anyone is looking for a blue / tan manual or yellow / black automatic, try Saturn of Racine.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats, looks like I won't be the only Silver Pearl in the Milwaukee area after this weekend. Enjoy the drive back from Racine.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on the good luck :cheers: Have a good weekend driving your Sky:thumbs:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

Congrats, looks like I won't be the only Silver Pearl in the Milwaukee area after this weekend. Enjoy the drive back from Racine.
It's funny......my wife wanted to know what a silver / black Sky looked like.

So I sent her the link to your post!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, she loves your dog too! :cheers:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And here she is.....!!!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

All tucked for the night after a nice 50 mile trip home from the dealer, parked next to her big brother, my wife's 2006 AWD V6 Vue.

"Tomorrow will be a big day, sweetheart....sleep well...zzzzzzzzzzzz"

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats Roadie Rob...glad to see another one on the road. :thumbs: Right place at the right time...ya gotta love it.. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts