Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just logging in to let you all know that Saturn of Waldorf, Maryland took delivery of their first SKY today. It will be the dealer demo but it is silver (not sure if it's graphite or pearl) and has the red and black seats. I will try to swing down there within the next few days.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
PLEAAASSEEEE God of Saturn Delivery let there be another Sky on that carrier headed to Northern Virginia

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he he he... I was out on 95 and 495 today but didn't see any near Bethesda or Silver Spring.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I am the first owner at Saturn of Gaithersburg. The car is on the showroom floor, I pick it up tomorrow.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
I am the first owner at Saturn of Gaithersburg. The car is on the showroom floor, I pick it up tomorrow.
Nice!!

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin', Keep them Skys a rollin"!!:cheers:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
Very cool! My Sky has been built and am awaiting delivery. I was told that my Sky will be the first in my area other than the dealer demos.

Happy days are upon us.:cheers:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Can't wait to take it for a spin. It arrived last Wednesday and has sat in the showroom for a week per the dealer's request...locked up, of course...just for show.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratz Stu! I'll be out in Bethesda again tomorrow. That makes 4- Maryland Saturn dealers that I know of that has had a SKY delivered.

My SKY shouldn't be too far behind you. We'll have to do a mini road rally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts