669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the news today!
#1087 Built and released to carrier 3/28:willy:
Now if I can just keep patient.:banghead:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Alright Qwack! First you get the avatar and now you get the Sky! Welcome to the waiting game... I have decided that if my car doesnt come by March 31st to officially go crazy.

Bravo on the Saturn lineage by the way -- I too am a Saturn only driver -- though it was an SC2 for 10 years before the sky. Lets hope that Sky doesnt succomb to the same fate as your first ION.

You broke the 1000-VIN zone too, I think that calls for some kind of celebration (pops a beer).

Where's my car!??! (pops an everclear handle)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Alright, the more the merrier!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: If all goes as planned 12 - 14 days from shipped and you will be motoring down the hiway. Me, I sit, waiting, knowing that mine is less than 20 miles from here, patiently waiting it's turn on the transport. Oh well, tomorrow dawns another day of anticipation, :banghead: Dang them teamsters:mad:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1994SC2 said:
Welcome to the waiting game... I have decided that if my car doesnt come by March 31st to officially go crazy.
I had resigned myself to waiting until June to even order a Sky, but now that it's on the way...patience is NOT one of my virtues...:)

Just keep it away from the Ft. Worth train yard!:willy:

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
qwack said:
Got the news today!
#1087 Built and released to carrier 3/28:willy:
Now if I can just keep patient.:banghead:
Not to burst you bubble, but it took a week for mine to go from released to carrier to shipped, so now I have a 14 to 18 day wait. :eek:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TexSon said:
Not to burst you bubble, but it took a week for mine to go from released to carrier to shipped, so now I have a 14 to 18 day wait. :eek:
Nawww...that just lets a little air out...it's not burst!:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts