Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe it. :D Lucked out and snagged a Sky. A local dealer left a message on my machine today, he had one somebody passed up and it was for sale if I wanted it. Almost exactly what I ordered (no spoiler- six disc instead of one). Turns out somebody wanted a stick and they messed up and ordered an auto.:mad:
!2 weeks and a day ago I placed my order from another dealer, I was 9 away from imaging, looking to get my car around the end of September and now it's here. Picking it up Friday.
I've seen and sat in several Skys but this is the first one I've got to drive. Great ride! Oh yea, sold at msrp, no added options, front plate holder in the trunk. Vin# 3466
Thanks to all forum members for all the info you have given me over this short wait.I still can't believe it:D :D :D

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Congrats...... enjoy the ride.... POST PICS....SkyBaby-07

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Are they just giving Sky's away in bubble gum machines down there?:mad:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
Are they just giving Sky's away in bubble gum machines down there?:mad:

NOT bubble gum machines.... AT PIZZA HUT.... for every 50 books ya read.. they give ya one... LOLOL....kidding.... seems like another wave of DELIVERIES in upon us... kinda like around august and september when there is a BITTERLY COLD WINTER.preceding.AND FOR SOME REASON.... LOTS OF PREGNANCIES ... AHHH....HAPPEN... so they say...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry rick112. I know you've been here a long time. And I don't want to offend anyone but I still can't believe it.
I'm going to be useless at work tomorrow.:willy: I hope they send me home.

·
Registered
205 Posts
congrats I hope to have some luck when I visit dealer to look into getting a sky next week. They said they have one available for test drive only in automatic and their previously sold orders are starting to come in. WHich means ima cross my fingers hope one comes open. Maybe i'll be lucky like you. Post some pics soon I love seeing pics

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Hey oakfarm, same thing happened to me. Sometimes you just get lucky. I picked mine up on 6-6-06. Hope that date is not a bad omen.

·
Registered
432 Posts
SkyBaby said:
NOT bubble gum machines.... AT PIZZA HUT.... for every 50 books ya read.. they give ya one... LOLOL....kidding....
I'd take the day off and read 50 books tomorrow.

The Domino's deal would be nice, too....if my SKY isn't delivered within 30 minutes after I place my order, it's free!!!

These cool summer nights are killing me! I want my SKY and I WANT IT NOW!!!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
oakfarm said:
Sorry rick112. I know you've been here a long time. And I don't want to offend anyone but I still can't believe it.
I'm going to be useless at work tomorrow.:willy: I hope they send me home.
Post lots of pictures! Please :) For now I have to live through the rest of you!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SKY VUE 1 said:
I'd take the day off and read 50 books tomorrow.

The Domino's deal would be nice, too....if my SKY isn't delivered within 30 minutes after I place my order, it's free!!!

These cool summer nights are killing me! I want my SKY and I WANT IT NOW!!!
Or go for THE TWO FOR TUESDAY DEAL.... i will take a... YELLOW ONE AND A RED ONE PLEASE....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
rick112 said:
Post lots of pictures! Please :) For now I have to live through the rest of you!

Ahhh..Rick,... just come down here and see all ours on the 15th....SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll post pictures this weekend. Got some nice scenic places in mind.

One problem with the car. It was raining when we took the test drive so no top down but when we got back I noticed condensation covering the inside of both tail lights. They said they would fix it. Has anyone else had this happen? Salesman said it did that when they washed it too.

The poor guy that got cheated out of his car had to go to the end of this dealers line. Should have been the next one ordered. This is a small dealership and they have only got 3 cars so far. My ordering dealer was getting 3 a week. I offer them my place in line but I don't know if both parties will agree to this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts