Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Well, I just returned from my local Saturn dealer tonight. I went down to look a little more closely at the Sky. I've seen a few on the road, but never saw one up close. They had two of them and one was a demo. I have to admit, I instantly fell in love with the car. I've seen plenty of Solstice's but this (to me) had it all over the Pontiac. When I mentioned the color and options I wanted, they took me back to the service department. There was a Graphite Sky being prepped for a customer delivery tomorrow. It looked great! I'm so glad I got the chance to see the color I wanted in person. Long story short, I ordered on the spot. They're telling me a September time frame. I can't get over how beautiful this car is in person. The interior really impressed me (among other things). The black lacquer look and chrome was beautiful. I'm really looking forward to this! I don't think I've been this excited about a car in a long time!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know how you feel! I went to my saturn dealership to see the car in person and it was simply amazing. I'd only seen it on the saturn website, there aren't many driving around lexington... in fact I haven't seen any and only spotted 2 sols. I knew before I ever drove it that it was the car I wanted. After driving the car brought the g/f out to see it and go for a ride, then came back a day later with $500 to get on the waiting list, pending a drive with the top up. Well, as you can tell from my signature, it passed the test.

Welcome to the wait! :cheers:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I just came back from looking and sitting in my Yellow one... I am letting them show it until next Friday (I get it for Father's Day)..
Yeah it fits -- it fits good...
I was breathless. As I walked in two Sale guys were looking at it and they knew it was mine -- I said -- "I was wondering if I picked right." Their answer "Oh yeah -- you picked real right...."

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to this forum Frank. You'll spend many hours, days, and weeks reading about other people in the same boat you are in. The waiting is easier when you have friends to share your dream with.:cheers:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Welcome To The Club

WELCOME TO THE CLUB FRANKY BOY! :cheers:

It's going to be the most exciting wait of your LIFE! :lol:

Ordered mine in MARCH...It's on its way to the Dealership as we speak!

THIS FORUM will be your ONE CLICK STOP to ALL YOUR SKY QUESTIONS and NEEDS!

ALOHA BRA...WELCOME! :cool:

·
Premium Member
62 Posts
Welcome!

When I went to the dealership in Nov of 05 and saw the silver demo I could not get my check book out quick enough to put a deposit down.
Even with the trany problem I love my SKY!

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Hey Frank, I'm from deleware county, nice to see somone from the area.
I gotta admit too, this is the most excited i've ever been about getting a new car.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I just came back from looking and sitting in my Yellow one... I am letting them show it until next Friday (I get it for Father's Day)..
Yeah it fits -- it fits good...
I was breathless. As I walked in two Sale guys were looking at it and they knew it was mine -- I said -- "I was wondering if I picked right." Their answer "Oh yeah -- you picked real right...."
Looking good baby.....:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.