Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Great review. Here's my favorite quote:

However a Sky may be equipped when it rolls off the modern assembly floor won't diminish its ability to transport us back to yesteryear when the nectar of automotive life was cheap and cruising in a roadster was hip.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
However a Sky may be equipped when it rolls off the modern assembly floor won't diminish its ability to transport us back to yesteryear when the nectar of automotive life was cheap and cruising in a roadster was hip.
:agree: :agree: Having owned and loved a TR3 in my youth, the SKY definitely brings back the smiles from a less troubled more enjoyable era.:thumbs: :driving:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
there has to be a way of eliminating the radio LED display being washed out in the sun without replacing the head unit. Either replacing the internal LED's with another color, or perhaps brighter bulbs. Or maybe removing the Glass display and painting it a different color. There's gotta be a way, heh heh.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I just shade the screen for the 5 seconds I need and I'm done... No problem seeing the display then...

·
Registered
994 Posts
I just put my hat over it if I want to see it, but I usally go between XM5 & XM6 so it really isn't an issue with me.
Showing your age:nono: As my wife says, "There are other channels than eight?":D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts