Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done every search and most of the windscreen comments are old and based on the same few individuals.

1st off... Do they work (make my wife happy) well over 40mph (I am aware they are probably not needed for city driving)

2nd which vender do you prefer?

Any other comments will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have done every search and most of the windscreen comments are old and based on the same few individuals.

1st off... Do they work (make my wife happy) well over 40mph (I am aware they are probably not needed for city driving)

1. It does help ... but what hair I have still feels the breeze ... and needs combing as I get out of my Sky
2. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
3. I placed the small, clear 'rubberized sticky round quarter sized bumpers' on the rear glass so the wind screen does not touch the rear glass when the top is up ... so I never have to remove the windscreen ... & it works great!

·
Registered
444 Posts

I have the one from Jay Senoff. Looks & works great.

I get a lot of compliments on the unit.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
1. It does help ... but what hair I have still feels the breeze ... and needs combing as I get out of my Sky
2. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
3. I placed the small, clear 'rubberized sticky round quarter sized bumpers' on the rear glass so the wind screen does not touch the rear glass when the top is up ... so I never have to remove the windscreen ... & it works great!
Does your top latch up okay with the rubber bumpers in place? Or is it a snugger fit to latch the top?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
as i have said before... i got mine from ROBERT.. at WINDRESTRICTOR.... love it.. but, of course it is now sitting in my garage on a shelf... .. just where SKYBaby one will be sitting as soon as it gets here.... OR IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN IT.. .PLEASE LET ME KNOW..... I found it works good in town.. but on the highway, interstate....the side windows have to be up for the full effect ....... it is awesome though. Hope that helps again. SkyBaby

·
Registered
388 Posts
Our car came with the GM windscreen (AKA tennis racket). Helped with wind, but I still had to tie my hair back. Husband's hat felt like it was almost going to fly off. Just installed the Kappashield. Much better looking since it's clear. Even though it's smaller it helps more with wind. Husband's hat stays put. My hair still beats around, but not as much as GM's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts